• |3| Average

5 22.73%
  • |2| Bad

2 9.09%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.55%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 434 - "Berry In The Box"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-27-2011 at 12:05 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

It might be because i'm tired but i laughed my ass off at the last page in this chapter.

Yeah the last page was pretty funny almost had the same reaction since first reading her fullbring powers. So Jackie's a girl or a guy? Both?

...? sigh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I liked the chapter a lot. How the hell the Ichigo could leave Yuzu and Karin home alone for two days!? That's a trip. We finally got the names of the two fullbringers (dude in the hat and girl/guy). I like Riruka and she is like another Hyori. I do think there's more to fullbring powers and we just got a little taste of it. Next week, hopefully, we get to see Ichigo use fullbring. Keep your fingers crossed. Oh we also had a Don Kanonji siting, thank god it was only for a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    It might be because i'm tired but i laughed my ass off at the last page in this chapter.
    Yeah it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yeah the last page was pretty funny almost had the same reaction since first reading her fullbring powers. So Jackie's a girl or a guy? Both?
    The verdict is still out on that one. For right now am a say both. lol.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The fullbringers powers are still meh compared to Aizen but each power they show is diffirent and very interesting. I like the creativity Kubo is showing in this new arc even on little things like how Ichigo got sucked into the doll house together with his dialouge bubble. My only problem here is that Rirukas power would be totally subjective. What if she doesn't find things cute? Will her powers won't work? How convenient.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The fullbringers powers are still meh compared to Aizen but each power they show is diffirent and very interesting. I like the creativity Kubo is showing in this new arc even on little things like how Ichigo got sucked into the doll house together with his dialouge bubble. My only problem here is that Rirukas power would be totally subjective. What if she doesn't find things cute? Will her powers won't work? How convenient.
    Am thinking the same thing but like I said I think there's more to her to her power than that. And yeah am liking Kubo creativity in this arc but you there's going to be some a**holes that are going to criticize it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Very creative by Kubo, this is starting off in a much more unique manner than most shonen manga training. This chap I thought was extremely amusing, the Fullbringers have good chemistry together.

I like Yukio, has a calm smartass look about him and he's a gamer so +2 points in my book. Jackie is a gender mystery, and Riruka's playing up the Tsundere bit for all its worth. Dollhouse makes for a new and intriguing power, and it fits her childish personality. Gotta admit this is my first time witnessing training against a stuffed animal while shrunken to fit inside a girl's toy. Kubo knows how to swing his fans right back into the action/hilarity.

I also enjoyed Ichigo showing shades of his former self. Karin and Yuzu instantly recognized his old demeanor and gladly welcomed it. Odd but Ichigo looks to be more responsible than Isshin lately. Still wondering how Chad's role will play into all this, but the attack of the killer plush kept me heavily entertained. Last page was done wonderfully.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    The verdict is still out on that one. For right now am a say both. lol.
    Definitely a girl I saw that cleavage, but we can keep the gag running lol.

Fullbring powers can be almost anything at first I thought they would all be revolving around the same rules as the sword one. Want to see the gamehead powers, if they involve his videos games that be badass. Depending on how he plays it out.

Yeah, I thought I first understood Fullbring powers as based on your affinity for a certain object, but with Riruka it seems it's her affinity for a certain category of objects. Sounds like the territories in HunterxHunter in that there are certain rules.

EDIT: And I'm guessing that stuffed toy's name is Berry .