4 11.76%
  • |3| Average

4 11.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    well if franky is looking for relatives of tom then him finding some of his relatives and depending on the circumstances, franky finding his long lost kid, niece or nephew, or younger brother or something like that could add a nice twist to the nest straw hat discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Woah Nelly! Shirahoshi, the Mermaid Princess, is huuuge. And really cute and beautiful. I'd say a really huge cutie mermaid is preferable to any "short & cute" girl archetypical anime/manga throws around these days.
    Interestingly enough, Shirahoshi is almost the exact opposite of the Little Mermaid.

Can't say for sure if I'm too fond of Caribou now that he seems to literally have 3 mermaids inside his body. I hope he gets beaten to unconsiousness for this. Then again, I wonder what other kind of stuff he can do with those Swamp powers of his.

Also worth taking note of is Octopako, Hachi's girlfriend, in the top-left of page 9. She must have wanted to go to Ryuuguu Palace.
    Last edited by Theia_Loki; 01-27-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    + 1,000,000,000 for the mermaid princes
    also caribou having a swamp DF huh cool i knew it was not just mud the second franky said mud like. lso leave it to luffy to cop a feel on a giant hot chick by mistake LOL. great chapter and i can not wait to see whats going to happen next. i am sure she will calm down once she sees her shark but i wonder what the king will say about the madams prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by diehardfan View Post
    why is that guard ignoring luffy?
    someone pls xplain it to me..

or is it because haki..?
    if it is haki it must be passive because luffy doesnt execute it like b4..

Hi, i'm dera.....where i can download all the chapter (one Piece) At once

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Woah Nelly! Shirahoshi, the Mermaid Princess, is huuuge. And really cute and beautiful. I'd say a really huge cutie mermaid is preferable to any "short & cute" girl archetypical anime/manga throws around these days.
    Interestingly enough, Shirahoshi is almost the exact opposite of the Little Mermaid.

Can't say for sure if I'm too fond of Caribou now that he seems to literally have 3 mermaids inside his body. I hope he gets beaten to unconsiousness for this. Then again, I wonder what other kind of stuff he can do with those Swamp powers of his.

Also worth taking note of is Octopako, Hachi's girlfriend, in the top-left of page 9. She must have wanted to go to Ryuuguu Palace.
    nice catch lol i was wondering if we would see her with hatchi but i guess not but either way nice catch.
    Last edited by cross777; 01-27-2011 at 03:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boa's match is on track and much bigger, so spoilers are true that Luffy did land on his boobs! Haha! 5/5 Nice Chapter.
    Last edited by wwdotcom; 01-27-2011 at 07:00 AM.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Twice now Zoro's bounty was shown post time skip; Twice now Zoro's bounty has been covered up. Oda is not one to do that without purpose.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    GRRRHHH NO zoro...well anyway it`s a great ch.

Is Robin wielding flintocks just a cover art thing? Or are we going to see some veinte Fleur shooting action? That would be damn sexy.

Brilliant Caribou, just one problem: you got no ship ya moron. Just sit there until one of the strawhats comes to kick your ass.

the jokes in OP was always a killer.love how pappug raction of the SH antics,that zoro call zori by the king,nami pwnd papug, luffy running around evading the princess tears ..lololololol.And hahaha. "Scholars have made up some kind of logic to it, but it's really a holy, mysterious tree" - gotta love Oda's explanations.

This arc is shaping up great, as Alabasta, Skypea and Water 7 with the many different factions at play. Flying dutchman pirates, the new fishman pirates, the sun pirates (or it is jimbe alone?), the royal guards and army, big moam and Coribou who has revealed that logias can get weird properties with their powers (Beyond Blackbeard's exception).

The strawhats are in for a wild ride, and so do we!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Neptune certainly is santa clause in a mermaid costume... He has the body, the beard and the laugh... "hohoho!"... Lol
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Twice now Zoro's bounty was shown post time skip; Twice now Zoro's bounty has been covered up. Oda is not one to do that without purpose.
    wath could he possibley have done , he was on a island training with mihawk?