4 11.76%
  • |3| Average

4 11.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So...that's one way to meet the princess of the island. Wonder why she's so large when her siblings and father are not.

And we learn what Caribou's devil fruit is, but it's still not all that impressive. Well, aside from the fact that he can hold people in his body. Foreshadowing, perhaps? Still wondering what part he's gonna play in the coming misunderstandingfest that is a One Piece story arc!

Luffy's obliviousness to the female species has got to be how he ends up in such favorable positions. Still his innocence regarding it all is very refreshing.

They sure do grow em big on Fishman Island. Shirahoshi is one gigantic beauty. A bit spoiled most likely, she's certainly different from Vivi. Zoro continues to impress with his seemingly newfound ability to beat the rest of the crew to their next destination. Robin and Franky's little side trips sound like something definitely worth checking out.

Caribou is one mean, lean dude. A swamp DF is cool, but the Numa Numa fruit just makes me think of something else entirely.

That little Thousand Sunny cut out/model included at the end looks really hard to do. They expect kids to be able to make that?!? I doubt I could.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

osh**........Luffy's eventual escape from Fishman Island, Caribou! Just thought of that.

You know how many people, including myself, considered the Mermaid Princess to be StrawHat #10 candidate?!

I retract my statement.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    You know how many people, including myself, considered the Mermaid Princess to be StrawHat #10 candidate?!

I retract my statement.
    i never said she would ,but i believed there was a chance
    but it is 0.0000%

nice chapter!! Luffy's getting it on with another wolrd know beauty without realising it! that's just epic win!!

Caribou didn't impress me that much, since we know he was kind of a fluid Logia so he should be able to absorb things, though he's grows in his ways!!

@ Zoro beiing first again, thats just the new running gag IMO!!

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post

I retract my statement.
    Not me, that never crossed my mind at all.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So we finally have a hint of what Caribou's role is in this arc. Since he is kidnapping mermaids and hoping to sell them at the Auction House, I am guaranteeing that he will make a move on the princess being as she is supposed to be the prettiest one of all, not to mention her size etc etc. I bet this is where Sanji (idk sort of fitting to protect the mermaids of his dream right?) but most likely Luffy will change the hearts of Fishman Island and destroy the barrier of the two races by protecting the princess, defeating the New Fishman Pirates, and possibly releasing the hold of Big Mam on the island, even far stretching to protect it as his first entrance into the NW.

I also think with the allegations of the crew kidnapping the mermaids and the preminition of Madam Shirley, plus now the Princess ordeal, the crew is going to be thrown into prison or something. Still, Luffy won't fight it and will show some level of maturity and tell the crew to go along with it because he understands the situation and how the fishman feel about them at the moment. This could also be where the StrawHats gain the trust of the fishamn and save them from some war or whatnot, leaving the mark of welcome forever on their crew to FI.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Caribou is one mean, lean dude. A swamp DF is cool, but the Numa Numa fruit just makes me think of something else entirely.
    HAHA yeah i mean i thought the first time wew saw him that i saw him some where b4 LOL
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    So...that's one way to meet the princess of the island. Wonder why she's so large when her siblings and father are not.

And we learn what Caribou's devil fruit is, but it's still not all that impressive. Well, aside from the fact that he can hold people in his body. Foreshadowing, perhaps? Still wondering what part he's gonna play in the coming misunderstandingfest that is a One Piece story arc!
    maybe her mother was a giant or a Wotan or maybe its just a fluke
    and yeah caribou's powers are like i said a while ago really really close to the powers of clay face from bat man. that likeness leads me to believe that he can also shape shift
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Not me, that never crossed my mind at all.
    yeah same here i mean why would any one think that because there is really nothing to even point to that at this point in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    First he got a hand job now his bouncing on boobs ...What's next?
    And yet he still doesn't realize how lucky he is. What a lucky idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    They sure do grow em big on Fishman Island. Shirahoshi is one gigantic beauty. A bit spoiled most likely, she's certainly different from Vivi. Zoro continues to impress with his seemingly newfound ability to beat the rest of the crew to their next destination. Robin and Franky's little side trips sound like something definitely worth checking out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    nice chapter!! Luffy's getting it on with another wolrd know beauty without realising it! that's just epic win!!

Caribou didn't impress me that much, since we know he was kind of a fluid Logia so he should be able to absorb things, though he's grows in his ways!!

@ Zoro beiing first again, thats just the new running gag IMO!!
    Zoro has been doing that since the beggining. He was the first to reached Arlong park and beat all the fodders. He's the closest to the hidden bomb they're trying to find in Alabasta, He reached the upper yard second only to Robin which obviously has the advantage since she can read clues in the ruins, He was second to Luffy at the bridge at Ennies Lobby (though he shoot Nami and Chopper in the sky so technically those two reached the bridge first). In fact Sanji never arrived first than Zoro except on the Auction house which is a clever move by Oda since they're saving a mermaid so Sanji would definitely be there first.

Anyway, on the chap. So we finally know What DF Caribou has and as expected even if SH will be friends with the mermaids, Caribou will make sure to spoil the party for them. He could always pretend to be a SH and blame all his doings to Luffy. What a huge mermaid!! Imagine her and the Kraken being the next nakama for the SH. I'm getting interested on Frankys errand. I hope that would help upgrade the sunny.

sig made by me