Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I meant the original spoiler poster who always seems to mix up some details in the story. Hence why I say take early spoilers with a grain of salt as the person who gives us them has very little understanding of the story. I remember the spoilers that said the 4th Hokage rode on a bolt of lightning lol.

- The spoiler stated the 2nd Tsuchikage was looking for the 2nd Hokage...why I dont know it could be a mix up as a lot of things dont make sense.

Part three:
    Mū tries to sense the Second Hokage, it seems.

- The spoilers also stated the 2nd Mizukage was summoned which could be true but we never saw the 2nd Mizukage with the other Kages only the the 4th Mizukage Yagura so that could be another mix up or not.

- Regardless we are about to get some serious Hokage level battles going on here

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Source: NarutoFan

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by on3word View Post
    カブトの悪意は止まらない…!!
    Kabuto's ill will won't stop...!!

オセロ盤見ながら 隣にはアンコが倒れてる
    While looking at his board, Anko is still laying by his side.
    カブト …動きが止まった… チャクラも姿もない無人と恐れられた二代目土影が感知されたよう だね… そろ そろ戦場が育ってくる …ここからが本番 …口寄せの後は自由にやらせてにるか…
    Kabuto: ...Their movements stopped... the chakra-less and shapeless vessel of the fearsome Nidaime Tsuchikage was sensed it seems... it's almost time to raise the battleground... this will be the real thing... after the Kuchiyose, I'l let them fight freely...

ムウなにかを感じ取り 口寄せ!!
    Mu's feels something, Kuchiyose!!

歴史的英傑闇より帰還…!!
    History's Heros return home from darkness...!!
    525 影、復活!!
    525 Kage (Shadow), Revival!!

3雷影 ?何だ…ここは?
    3rd Raikage: ? What's this...this place?
    2水影 これはこれはかつての仇同士がそろって… イヤ…こいつは知らないな
    2nd Mizukage: These, these are former enemies and comrades altogether...no...I don't even know you.
    4風影 …
    4th Kazekage: ...
    ムウ これは二代目火影の卑劣な術だ… 死者と黄泉から呼んで縛る…お前らをここへ無理矢理口 寄せさせられ た
    Muu: This is the 2nd Hokage's foul jutsu... zombies binded from the underworld... we've been forcefully summoned.
    2水 死者を!?どういう事だ!?
    2nd Mizukage: Zombies!? What's the meaning of this!?
    ムウ 忘れたか?お前を殺したのはオレだ お前はとっくに死んでんのさ 二代目水影
    Muu: Have you forgotten? The one that killed you was me. You've been dead for a while, Nidaime Mizukage.
    2水 ああ… あの時か… っておい!!あの時お前も一緒に死んだだろーが!!いや殺してやっ ただろーー
    2nd Mizukage: Ah... it was then huh... wait!! At the time you too died as well right!! No, I killed you alri--
    ムウ だったか…っまあもうそんな事はいい… 話を進めるぞ でだ…二代目火影はどこだ? そ こにも感じな い 感じるのは数キロ先… この新顔と同じチャクラを感じる それも大軍と共に…
    Muu: Alright... it was hardly anything like that... Anyway I'm speeding up this conversation. So where's the 2nd Hokage? I don't sense him for several kilos ahead... I do sense a similar chakra to this new face (4th Kazekage) though, and it's with a large army.
    3雷 きさまは確か…
    3rd Raikage: You, you must be...
    4風 オレは四代目風影… アンタ達の武勇伝は先代から聞いてる オレ達の世代で二代目火影は とっくに死ん でいた …しかしこの術穢土転生を使えた忍がいた…大蛇丸だ
    4th Kazekage: I'm the 4th Kazekage... I've heard great stories of you all from generations past. The age in which I come from, the 2nd Hokage had already long past... but there was one other who could use this jutsu, Edo Tensei... it was Orochimaru.

ガアラ目玉浮かせて 4人… 内一人は… 父さまか…
    Gaara, whose eye is floating: 4 people... and of them is... Father...
    右手を上げ合図を送るガアラ
    Gaara sends a signal by raising his left arm.
    シカマル !合図だ…敵は近いぞ
    Shikamaru: It's the signal... the enemy must be close.
    テマリ 本部からの連絡がなかったのに… どういうことだ?
    Temari: We haven't received word from headquarters though... what's the meaning of this?
    シカマル 本部でも感知できねえような奴がいんだろう まあ…強えー奴しか生き返らせねーだろ ーからよ…そ りゃ
    Shikamaru: It seems there's someone even headquarters cannot sense. Well, it only makes sense the enemy would revive only the strongest.
    チョウジ ど…どうしよう… ボ…ボク恐くなってきた
    Chouji: Wh..What should we do. I, I'm scared.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-27-2011 at 02:14 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

- Based on the new spoilers I think Mu the 2nd Tsuchikage was killed by one of the Edo Kages back in the day unless i miss understood .

- It seems the Kages where discussing that the 2nd Hokage was the one who could use Edo tensei and that only Orochimaru was the other person who could use it that they know of. At least thats what 4th Kazekage (gaars dad says I think)

- Looks like the 2nd Mizukage is there as well

- I could be off but did the 4th Raikage says the 3rd was his father?

- Shikamaru is discussing some complex tactics

- Seems black Zetsu shows up at the Feudal lords place at the end and he is protected by ninja. It could be all 5 feudal lords are together for protection but I dont know.

Best I could figure using google translate

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I think they're trying to "sense" the 2nd hokage because the last time they were alive they were tracking him. It's a possibility at least. Though it seems the 2nd died as a result of the battle, it's certainly not too farfetched to believe that he took a bunch of them out before they took him out.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    I think they're trying to "sense" the 2nd hokage because the last time they were alive they were tracking him. It's a possibility at least. Though it seems the 2nd died as a result of the battle, it's certainly not too farfetched to believe that he took a bunch of them out before they took him out.
    Or maybe they just expected him to be there, since the rest of the strongest in their generation had been revived.