0 0%
  • not that great

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Fairy Tail 219 Discussion/220 Predictions

CHAPTER 219 is out enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn good chapter. Natsu nullifying his own magic just to eat the flames, I didn't see that coming.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

yeah i guess i was wrong about him not pawning zancrow but at least there was a nice fight. i think this chapter is really setting the tone for the rest of the arc like this is going to get really gritty really fast you know what i mean. also, the next chapter title gives me the impression that we are going to see mirajane and Lisanna fight azuma next chapter and i hope thats the case.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    hm didnt saw that coming thought natsu get his ass beaten up ....

But i like that family *brabbel* stuff its the essence of fairy tale : D

good chapter
    dint realy want natsu to win that batle but it was good fight and looks like natsu got a stronger fire.
    looks like old man Makarov isnt out yet and redy for round 2.
    yea it looks like it wil be sister actions next week and goot high hopes for that

That...was...EPIC! Natsu risking it all in a life or death strategy due to his love for the Guild and wanting to protect Makarov and everyone else. It's not like he dominated either, Zancrow had his number the entire fight until Makarov intervened and gave Natsu the motivation to do whatever it took to somehow win.

Uniting the flames of dragon and god, I know I wanted Fairy Tail to suffer a collective loss this arc, but I'll let this one slide seeing as it gave Natsu substantial development and wasn't contrived or out of place. He learned that straight up physicality isn't always a good way to fight, and it wasn't until he relented and nullified his own magic so he could form a counterattack that he was able to win.

Natsu punching that log straight down on Zancrow only for the God Slayer to burn right through it was straight up hardcore. A very fast paced and action filled chap, fitting for the most straight forward guy in the manga.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DaShaman View Post
    good chapter
    dint realy want natsu to win that batle but it was good fight and looks like natsu got a stronger fire.
    looks like old man Makarov isnt out yet and redy for round 2.
    yea it looks like it wil be sister actions next week and goot high hopes for that
    well i doubt he is ready for round to but still lol good to see him not dead lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    That...was...EPIC! Natsu risking it all in a life or death strategy due to his love for the Guild and wanting to protect Makarov and everyone else. It's not like he dominated either, Zancrow had his number the entire fight until Makarov intervened and gave Natsu the motivation to do whatever it took to somehow win.

Uniting the flames of dragon and god, I know I wanted Fairy Tail to suffer a collective loss this arc, but I'll let this one slide seeing as it gave Natsu substantial development and wasn't contrived or out of place. He learned that straight up physicality isn't always a good way to fight, and it wasn't until he relented and nullified his own magic so he could form a counterattack that he was able to win.

Natsu punching that log straight down on Zancrow only for the God Slayer to burn right through it was straight up hardcore. A very fast paced and action filled chap, fitting for the most straight forward guy in the manga.
    and yeah natsu will probably get pawned by hades or some one else but its was a good fight i just can not wait to see mirajane go all out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Uhh that was lame seriously... it's like that every time, first he eats the tower of paradise and uses that temporary power, then gerrard gives him some golden flames for a short period, and now he just uses god flames that he ate...., when we gonna see some character growth here...same old shit....and i was hoping for so much this chapter

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Uhh that was lame seriously... it's like that every time, first he eats the tower of paradise and uses that temporary power, then gerrard gives him some golden flames for a short period, and now he just uses god flames that he ate...., when we gonna see some character growth here...same old shit....and i was hoping for so much this chapter
    I will have to disagree with you. From all of Natsu's previous fights, we only see him rushing in head first. He doesn't really like to think tactically, or plan out his next move. In this chapter, we saw that he actually had to use his brain. Now, I can't say for sure If we saw any physical growth, but we definitely are starting to see some mental growth. Natsu Is transitioning himself into a true S-Rank Mage. We're starting to see him making smart decisions, like when he backed down during Gildartz, or when he blocked out his own powers, so that he could swallow the black flames. I'm getting very excited for Natsu's future in this manga.

As for my predictions.. I think Lucy Is going to summon Aries (I think that's her name, the goat girl) and we're going to see a relationship revealed to the audience of Capricorn and Aries. For all we know, Capricorn is a spirit, and Lucy gets Capricorn's key, and because of this (after the exams start back up) We'll see her easily help Cana become a S-class mage. So she won't end up leaving. (although, there's some speculation that the person Cana spoke about seeing / meeting Is one of the GH, and she has huge emotional bonds with, And the dead body from charle's vision is her. Aka the reason Cana Is crying.)

As for the visions of Charles. We did see a lifeless hand. I don't know where I stand on this, but I'm THINKING, Lucy sacrifices herself to save Cana, and appears dead. I say this, because Cana and Natsu are apparently both crying. (although Natsu's crying could come from Markov's situation, since the predictions are jumbled) I can't really think of anyone that's gotten close to Cana except Lucy, (we could see the Reunion of the person Cana spoke about earlier while she was At Lucy's house) and Lucy Is one of the very few who Natsu would die for in an instant. So even if this is wrong, I'm sure that were going to see some major character development. At least the emotional aspects of it.
    Last edited by Madge; 01-24-2011 at 03:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madge View Post
    As for the visions of Charles. We did see a lifeless hand. I don't know where I stand on this, but I'm THINKING, Lucy sacrifices herself to save Cana, and appears dead. I say this, because Cana and Natsu are apparently both crying. (although Natsu's crying could come from Markov's situation, since the predictions are jumbled) I can't really think of anyone that's gotten close to Cana except Lucy, (we could see the Reunion of the person Cana spoke about earlier while she was At Lucy's house) and Lucy Is one of the very few who Natsu would die for in an instant. So even if this is wrong, I'm sure that were going to see some major character development. At least the emotional aspects of it.
    we have already seen natsu crying from the battle whit gildarts, so we know the wisjon are separated in time.
    so cana crying can happend next chapter and the hand can apper in the last chapter of the act