2 8.33%
  • Hammond - Daggertooth Conger Pike

0 0%
  • Hyouzou - Poisonus Blue Ringed Octopus

10 41.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by Zi Dawg View Post
    Big woop. He uses roids...automatically makes him a loser. Bad villain, Arlong was way better. Besides, Hodi looks like a fag
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    the point is he could have just popped the coating and watched them die but he did not. who care if he uses steroids its the results that count. and he still is a bad a**. he did that so he could intimidate people. he needed to show them that no matter who comes down here he is the man and he did that. he wanted to spreed his name make known that there is a new power on fish man island. and that ten times stronger at birth he is probably stronger than that. i do not see why you are so down on hadi jones i think he is a great character. and there is really no reason to be down on him, besides if steroids bothered me i would not be a baseball fan LOL.
    But I gotta say, I'd be a lot less scared of you if I knew a good deal of your scariness was from some type of drugs. Not only that but the fact that you need to take strength enhancing drugs at all reminds of weak Don krieg counting on his tricks for strength. It's simply not true earned strength or even taking time to master your DF power. Pure and simple

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well im not saying you not right about that but its to early to write this guy off yet he have only gotten a tiny look at his power and i am sure he is going to give who ever he fights a hell of a fight.
    Although it's possible Franky or some1 will fight him, thus proving him weak by the fact that he wasn't good enough to fight Luffy.

I won't vote B/c for me I would say a tie between Icaros and Zeo Like the fact that Zeo looks armless yet so confident, and like that if Icaros has truly trained and is much better than Hachi he could prove a credible threat. Hachi wasn't completely wrong way back when, if a fishman had eight arms and had perfected his fighting style, he could pretty much have an almost perfect defense and offense. Hachi's problem was that he was too weak and went against some1 clearly better than him even on his worst day.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Zeo....maybe Hyouzo gonna sliced up by zoro.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hyouzou for sure hes a poisonous calm killing swordsman hes probably deadly fast in the water to I almost wish he would join the SH

Your officially a bad@ss when youve blocked Luffy plus he carries the venom of what many consider one of the most poisonous animals in the world (can cause respiratory and cardiac arrest in a matter of minutes).
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 01-31-2011 at 04:44 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT