1 4.17%
  • Icaros Muhhii - Giant Squid

2 8.33%
  • Hammond - Daggertooth Conger Pike

0 0%
  • Hyouzou - Poisonus Blue Ringed Octopus

10 41.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    the point is he could have just popped the coating and watched them die but he did not. who care if he uses steroids its the results that count. and he still is a bad a**. he did that so he could intimidate people. he needed to show them that no matter who comes down here he is the man and he did that. he wanted to spreed his name make known that there is a new power on fish man island. and that ten times stronger at birth he is probably stronger than that. i do not see why you are so down on hadi jones i think he is a great character. and there is really no reason to be down on him, besides if steroids bothered me i would not be a baseball fan LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol Steroids in Baseball...how about a good percentage of the NFL? Why does everyone forget about that?

But he's not the man down under. There are obviously stronger Mermen than him. Hyozou for instance. We don't know what Neptune can do and if Jinbei is there, or if he was recently there, he could surely take down this scrub. I just don't think he's that great a character, he'll be forgotten soon enough. Just wait for it.

well im not saying you not right about that but its to early to write this guy off yet he have only gotten a tiny look at his power and i am sure he is going to give who ever he fights a hell of a fight.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zi Dawg View Post
    But he's not the man down under. There are obviously stronger Mermen than him. Hyozou for instance. We don't know what Neptune can do and if Jinbei is there, or if he was recently there, he could surely take down this scrub. I just don't think he's that great a character, he'll be forgotten soon enough. Just wait for it.
    Think so, too. you dont always have to be the strongest dude in the group to lead them and Hodi is really a boring char, based on the stuff we got to see from him so far

Conceptually I like Zeo the best, his looks are the most unique and similar to Hyouzou he's not as arrogant or fight hungry as the rest of them based on what we've seen so far. Hammond getting knocked out by Luffy effortlessly pretty much derails any hype he could have had, Daruma's the token psycho member of the crew, Dosun looks to be the strict and serious one, and Icaros is loyal I guess.

I really don't mind Hodi so far his intro I thought was done well, whether he'll have as much of an impact as Arlong did remains to be seen but who knows. Hyouzou looks like he'll make a good first test for after-timeskip Zoro, the pirate assassin moniker is a nice touch for comparison. I like them enough to anticipate how the Strawhats deal with them.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

How many steroids did Hodi use to destroy the ship? Zoro did the same thing with only one sword. Hodi is probably a better talker than a fighter, being able to control the other through only words and through violence. You know, charisma? As for the other lieutenants, all pushovers. I can tell they all use the steroids, as they all seem to have easy access to them. Don't know about the underlings though, they the higher ups could be using them just for themselves. As for Hyouzou, what is a merman doing in a group that has so far only been fishman?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

that part of the reason why i think that he is not really with the fish man pirates i think there is a lot more going on there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hyouzou - Poisonus Blue Ringed Octopus -Yep that one is cool enough for me.

Zeo for me I hope I don't get disappointed with his fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Hyouzou - Poisonus Blue Ringed Octopus -Yep that one is cool enough for me.
    From wikipedia.
    The blue-ringed octopus, despite its small size, carries enough venom to kill 26 adult humans within minutes. Furthermore, their bites are tiny and often painless, with many victims not realizing they have been envenomated until respiratory depression and paralysis start to set in.

Zeo seems to be the number two man. He will either fight Zoro or Sanji seeing as Zoro will fight Hyozo. Still, the steroids makes him a pushover.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!