9 28.13%
  • |3| Average

2 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.13%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Nice chapter, but i'm think the next one is going to be better!

Kakashi is looking for blood, zombies are better get running!

I want to see the anime of these past chapters because it's totally going to be super badass

I also want to see how Naruto will enter the war, lets guess....................... Whit a big bang of course
    Plz just ignore the bad english

Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya
    I have a feeling Kakashi (using Zabuza's sword) is about to take out the remaining 6 swordsmen of the mist, all by himself. How awesome would that be?
    It would be completely unrealistic and a ridiculously foolish decision on Kishimoto's part. The currently resurrected six swordsman were hailed to be the strongest generation of Mist swordsmen ever. Being defeated by a single ninja would destroy any semblence of power balance remaining in this manga. From a story-telling perspective, this would be a huge blunder, one which I have faith Kishimoto will not make.
    "Is she freaking 'cause Cyril said he wanted to bang Danny the intern?"

"No I think it's 'cause he said he wanted to marry her."

"She's so weird.... Hey will you choke me a little bit?"
    I will hug you if you get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I've already vented my frustrations so the only 2 good things in this chapter being a Kakashi tease and a Gaara/Tsuchikage showdown tease.

Chapter was meh.
    Got to agree. It was just all off-rhythm, and for some reason Kishi's art has gotten very sloppy. I didn't understand what was happening half the time with the messed up corpses and chunky backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadkiel View Post
    It would be completely unrealistic and a ridiculously foolish decision on Kishimoto's part. The currently resurrected six swordsman were hailed to be the strongest generation of Mist swordsmen ever. Being defeated by a single ninja would destroy any semblence of power balance remaining in this manga. From a story-telling perspective, this would be a huge blunder, one which I have faith Kishimoto will not make.
    I understand what your saying, but your forgeting how much Kakashi has been built up. Throughout the entire Manga, every major villain had already heard of "Kakashi the Copy Ninja". Plus we've always thought that Kakashi hasnt exactly lived up to his reputation. What better way to erase all doubt then by having Kakashi beat the "half-ass zombie swordsman". We can already see that the zombies dont equate to their original selfs. That's evidenced by both Diedara and Sasori, so if Kakashi just so happened to beat the swordsmen, it doesnt mean the swordsmen are weak, but that their zombie counterparts arent as strong as they were originally. No power balance would be lost in translation, IMO.

As far as Kishi art getting sloppy, I agree somewhat. The second half of shippuden definitely is not as crisp as pre-time skip and early shippuden.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

i really like how kishi uses flashbacks of naruto's thoughts and perspective on zabuza and haku to progress the story. trey awesome.

The tears of blood Zabuza and Haku "Shed" once Kakashi acknowledged their strong bond was touching. God I love those two, minor characters or not. Kakashi once again showing just how good he is. The Copy Ninja's about to lay down the law on the past Swordsmen.

Neji showing up, even if it was only for a moment, took me by surprise. It was almost bad timing but also helps to accentuate the feeling of war where everything is hectic and nothing can be under complete control all the time. Gaara finally gets to show his mettle as commading general next chap, can't wait to see what he has in store for Muu.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Great Chapter!

Oh shit, Kakashi is about to seriously let loose.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

awesome chapter cant wait to see what Kakashi has in store for whoever gets in his way. weve seen little bits of his copy work used in battle but never to the extent its going to be used next. wonder if this is a build up for Kakashi dying soon? maybe closer to the end off the war. right before naruto makes his return?

Good chapter.

Damn. WAR RAMPAGE Kakashi. I hope we can see more of his copied moves.. and I mean BADASS copied moves.

Kakashi taking on the remaining swordsmen? This is how I equate it..

Sharingan + Zabuza's Great Beheader + Raikiri = PAWNAGE.

He'll have a hard time, though. Can't wait to see Kakashi VS Hohzuki Mangetsu! I hope it happens!

Muu is not alone. Gaara said "They're here". So I guess Muu is not the only invisible guy.
    Does the invisibility has something to do with dust molecules again and all that?

Gaara VS Muu. Let's get it on!