2 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.13%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    WTF Kishi,

Just when Kakashi is about to go on a rampage it switches to Zetsu raping Neji.
    Lol yeah. Bad panel timing

Tsuchikage Muu looks badass who was he the leader of?

Kakashi using Zabuza's sword going be f*cking awesome can't wait for the next chapter kakashi and Muu.

OMG, this is awesome!!

This is what I call BADASS!!

- pic from mangastream.com

Bad timing!!

when kakashi's going all out, it's switched to another warground. Lets see how Gaaras underlings will handle the Zetsu Army and the 2nd Tsuchikage! can't wait for soe more decent action!!°!!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Tsuchikage Muu looks badass who was he the leader of?
    Iwagakure(Hidden Stone Village)

Oh, what? Kakashi's going to dip even deeper into his 1000 technique arsenal? Well Kishi, you better show us at least some the badassery that Kakashi is set to display because this is likely the only time we'll get to see Kakashi pissed off. And another thing, Kakashi actually used handseals to activate his Raikiri. Now when he does that, you know shit just got really real lol.

holy crap this chapter was awesome kakashi getting serious they way haku and sabuza were like crying and for the next week gaara vz 2 tsuchikage . let hope that wound wont cause any problem for kakashi.

this chapter is one of the best chapter of naruto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

The should get a bunch of earth users to make the ground into mud and trap all the Zetsus, then get fire users to bake the mud into a brick that they can't escape from and then get a munch of wind users to kamaitachi all the zetsus into pieces! lol

But nice chapter either way, I'd like to see more from the son of the Tsuchikage, he showed an awesome move at the beginning but looks all tired now. Can't wait to see the wind Kage up against the earth Kage. I wonder if Gaara will show something different from sand based attacks, or maybe show that he still has all the raw power he had when Shukaku in him? Would be nice to see.
    A pie in the sky?

Like a breath of fresh air. General Kakashi is about to wreck shit!!! I love it, Kakashi has been a main-stay favorite.

Kishi knows what he's doing...He knew it would be awesome to have Kakashi get pissed off in the same chapter as the precursor to the Great General Gara's battle. 2 of the most popular characters in the entire manga.

I have a feeling Kakashi (using Zabuza's sword) is about to take out the remaining 6 swordsmen of the mist, all by himself. How awesome would that be?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I've already vented my frustrations so the only 2 good things in this chapter being a Kakashi tease and a Gaara/Tsuchikage showdown tease.

Chapter was meh.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."