2 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.13%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    MANGA*POLICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Gotta love the vehement Kakashi defense.

Look, he got DONE. Bottom line.

Jiraiya lost yes, but after putting up an EPIC battle that's exemplary of what a battle should be in manga. Not to mention killing several bodies.

Please spare me the comparison, there is none.

No one said he sucked or was weak, what's been pointed out is that he's yet to live up to his hype. Fact.
    it seems like you took that post personal.lol
    its all opinion, we can all argue of about it, but everyone will still keep a personal opinion.
    right now as a person who enjoys the manga id love to see what is going to happen in the next few battles, will kakashi live up to the hype... who knows.. will there be many epics battle... no doubt... so i cant wait to read next weeks issue...

Oh my. Just let Kakashi do his thing on the following chapters.

One thing's for sure, I haven't seen Kakashi's eyes pissed like that.

Well, don't forget Anko and Yamato... However, Kabuto catched them...
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4629/naoseiiii.jpg

I have said it before but let me re state Kakashi and Gai are meant to be the utmost elite jounin without being S-class. They are about as far A-rank as you can be without crossing into S-class level.

The reason should be obvious but for those who cant seem to grasp it let me state it they are meant to support the next generation not overshadow them. If Kakashi where too powerful he would solve every fight single handedly and there would be no reason for Naruto or Sasuke to step in.

- Gai went all out opening 7 gates and using his ultimate Taijutsu move against a weakened Kisame and still didn't kill him. He battled a 30% Kisame earlier and had to use Morning Peacock clearly if it was a 1 on 1 fight with Kisame at 100% it wouldn't end that well for Gai as using both leaves him weak as a 1 shot attack.

- Kakashi is in the same boat he has skill equal to the Sannin but lacks in the power stamina department to make him S-class. He can unleash powerful moves but at the cost of leaving him weakened.

- Compare that to someone like the Raikage or Naruto who can spam their S-class moves over and over without heavy drawbacks. This is the gap between A-class and S-class as A rank can pull of S-rank jutsu's but at a heavier cost.

Sermon over

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

MANGA*POLICE
    Quote Originally Posted by pow View Post
    i have said it before but let me re state kakashi and gai are meant to be the utmost elite jounin without being s-class. They are about as far a-rank as you can be without crossing into s-class level.

The reason should be obvious but for those who cant seem to grasp it let me state it they are meant to support the next generation not overshadow them. If kakashi where too powerful he would solve every fight single handedly and there would be no reason for naruto or sasuke to step in.

- gai went all out opening 7 gates and using his ultimate taijutsu move against a weakened kisame and still didn't kill him. He battled a 30% kisame earlier and had to use morning peacock clearly if it was a 1 on 1 fight with kisame at 100% it wouldn't end that well for gai as using both leaves him weak as a 1 shot attack.

- kakashi is in the same boat he has skill equal to the sannin but lacks in the power stamina department to make him s-class. He can unleash powerful moves but at the cost of leaving him weakened.

- compare that to someone like the raikage or naruto who can spam their s-class moves over and over without heavy drawbacks. This is the gap between a-class and s-class as a rank can pull of s-rank jutsu's but at a heavier cost.

Sermon over
    preach..... Chuuch

It's like Chuck Noris and Bruce Lee, when Chuck can pull 1 awesome kick in a row, Bruce can 5 ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It's like Chuck Noris and Bruce Lee, when Chuck can pull 1 awesome kick in a row, Bruce can 5 ;P.
    agreed, bruce lee truly was a level above chuck norris. Just like Jiraiya was a level above Kakashi. But the next chapter will be awesome if Kishi shows us what a pissed off Kakashi can do with Zabuza's sword.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Gai went all out opening 7 gates and using his ultimate Taijutsu move against a weakened Kisame and still didn't kill him. He battled a 30% Kisame earlier and had to use Morning Peacock clearly if it was a 1 on 1 fight with Kisame at 100% it wouldn't end that well for Gai as using both leaves him weak as a 1 shot attack.
    Methinks Gai wasn't trying to kill Kisame there even with using 7 Gates. The goal was to stop all the sharks from getting away. Kisame getting F'ed up in the process was bonus points for Gai in that situation. That is all.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U

Finally someone else points out the truth.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Gai wasn't trying to kill Kisame and it was after Kisame sucked up A LOT of chakra from Bee.
    As you can see, in the same chapter, Gai was fighting in Kisame's turf AND he owned Kisame's super jutsu.