• |3| Average

2 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.13%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Important thing to remember there is that God Realm's power was actually a pretty difficult battle for Sage Mode Naruto in a one-on-one. Kakashi doesn't have Naruto's level of power to just throw attacks at him, and also can't withstand multiple hits from Shinrai Tensei like Naruto can (because of Sage Mode). Basically, it was a mismatch.

That said, Kakashi did go down a bit too quickly.
    Well, the fight was cut short. We didn't see anything after Kakashi's Raikiri was blocked by the other Pain body. Then, next thing we see is him buried up to his shoulders in rubble. At the very least, he put up a decent enough fight.

I personally loved Neji's cameo, its like he doesn't even need to try to be badass, he can just blow people up who touch him! Another reason why he and the byakugan are potentially stronger than Sharingan.

Anywho, I have a feeling the Tsuchi Kage is really really strong. Possibly stronger than the 3rd right now. Every time someone shows up wrapped up in bandages its because they need to repress their strength somehow or contain something deadly about them. Im guessing the sand will be no problem for him to steal control of and he will be able to use the rocks in the area too. Gaara will have to rely on his wind based strength and the strength of his strategies, this is someone he has not faced before and will have knowledge on him and his country that he might not expect. Either way I think a lot of sand ninjas are about to die...

I want some background story on these Kages and the reasons why they were chosen to be Kages, I personally would be really interested in it. Plus I wonder who Deidara's sensei was, someone had to teach him about his exploding clay technique right???

Where is Tsuchi Kage btw, he should be a total tank on the battle field, and I certainly hope he taught his son about the dust techniques
    A pie in the sky?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Of course Kakashi went down too quickly, regardless of the mismatch, it wasn't an impressive showing to match the hype Kishi's laid on him from the jump. Kakashi will continue to be judged more harshly than others because of said hype.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Shit got real indeed. This is probably the 1st time that kakashi actually seems to be truly serious in a fight even against pain he looked more like he needed to fight rather than he wanted to be fight. That is up till now. Not to mention we havent seen much of his thousand copied techniques ever since his fight against zabuza right at the beginning. Time to change that

Prediction: While Kakashi is in a rampage, Kabuto will summon his trump card Zombie against Kakashi... Either the White fang himself or his mother, maybe both. This will slightly get kakashi off the track. But like Sai, this will enrage him more and make him fiercer and go berserk.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

MANGA*POLICE
    lets not forget that pain killed the J man.. while jariya was in sage mode and had help.
    lets not forget that pain destroyed the entire freaking leaf on his own..
    lets not forget that it took sage mode naruto, who entered sage mode 3 times by the way, and also went full 8 tails on his ass, to stop pain.
    so kakashi loosing out to pain while saving the fat kid does not take away from kakashi at all. true he has been hyped up, but that fight right there and the fact that pain didnt want to get close to kakashi shows that he is a beast. no ill admit that he needs to get some type of crazy energy power up at some point in time.. because even though he is stronger he still gets drained way too quick. im hoping we see him use some more ms powers other than just that time warp crap.. id assume he has three powers like everyone else with ms.

this is a battle, he cant look out for people, he cant try to save his students.. he has to focus on killing the enemy. i think that he and guy are about to spazz the fffff out

Kakashi + Kisame's sword = H.A.X.

With his 1000 jutsus, chakra sucking sword and MS he could really go on a rampage ;P, though it won't happen, as he probably won't get a better weapon than Zabuza's sword.

MANGA*POLICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Kakashi + Kisame's sword = H.A.X.

With his 1000 jutsus, chakra sucking sword and MS he could really go on a rampage ;P, though it won't happen, as he probably won't get a better weapon than Zabuza's sword.
    man if he had kisame's sword... my goodness.. thats wtf he needs to get... or something like it... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Prediction: While Kakashi is in a rampage, Kabuto will summon his trump card Zombie against Kakashi... Either the White fang himself or his mother, maybe both. This will slightly get kakashi off the track. But like Sai, this will enrage him more and make him fiercer and go berserk.
    Yeahh... I agree with you...

Probably White Fang! Try use imagination a epic battle: Father vs Son!!!

Now I'm curiosity to see Sakumo's skills and jutsus!!!
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4629/naoseiiii.jpg

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam71383 View Post
    lets not forget that pain killed the J man.. while jariya was in sage mode and had help.
    lets not forget that pain destroyed the entire freaking leaf on his own..
    lets not forget that it took sage mode naruto, who entered sage mode 3 times by the way, and also went full 8 tails on his ass, to stop pain.
    so kakashi loosing out to pain while saving the fat kid does not take away from kakashi at all. true he has been hyped up, but that fight right there and the fact that pain didnt want to get close to kakashi shows that he is a beast. no ill admit that he needs to get some type of crazy energy power up at some point in time.. because even though he is stronger he still gets drained way too quick. im hoping we see him use some more ms powers other than just that time warp crap.. id assume he has three powers like everyone else with ms.

this is a battle, he cant look out for people, he cant try to save his students.. he has to focus on killing the enemy. i think that he and guy are about to spazz the fffff out
    Gotta love the vehement Kakashi defense.

Look, he got DONE. Bottom line.

Jiraiya lost yes, but after putting up an EPIC battle that's exemplary of what a battle should be in manga. Not to mention killing several bodies.

Please spare me the comparison, there is none.

No one said he sucked or was weak, what's been pointed out is that he's yet to live up to his hype. Fact.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."