• |3| Average

2 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.13%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    Over using his sharingan is what lands him in the hospital, not using too much charka.
    LOL, you know that was the thing that killed him last time ?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    using mangekyou sharingan and spamming raikiri are different cases....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Kakashi can go now on rampage because he doesnt have any actual mission. This is war and he'll only need to pwn some zombies.
    Who thinks that Gai will see Kakashi owning and howl the power of youth with him?

Senior Member Shikamaru the 7th's Avatar
    Im really curious as of sai and roots sealing tech should be good if it came from good ol danzo

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great Chapter!

Oh shit, Kakashi is about to seriously let loose.
    Yeah, too bad its gonna be off-screen

Its been a while since I read Naruto, well any manga for that matter. Seems like my hype faded ..

Well anyway, the Tsuchikage dude looks cool. He might put up a fight against Gaara for real.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Beer and Music
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww fuck, It's about time Kakashi "let loose". Ever since the beginning of Naruto, I always wondered why he was "so great", he'd learned many jutsu's and such, had the sharingan eye, BUT we had never seen him at his full potential, till now(well, technically next week LOL).

5/5

I think Kakashi will prove to be Kage level. Maybe close Sandaime's level.

Where the fuck was Kakashi's real potential when he fought Nagato? He died a pretty pathetic death and after that fight i didnt think too much of Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Where the fuck was Kakashi's real potential when he fought Nagato? He died a pretty pathetic death and after that fight i didnt think too much of Kakashi.
    Considering he fought God Realm which had that HAX gravity attack that repelled any and all kinds of attacks, and said attack only had a 5 second gap between uses which Kakashi had to figure out on his own as he fought with God Realm and the second Pain body that showed up. Also, consider that God Realm felt it necessary to kill off Kakashi from a distance because he felt Kakashi was too dangerous to approach even though Kakashi was buried up to his shoulders in rubble. You thought less of him why again? Seems like through their fight, Nagato acknowledged Kakashi's strength or at the very least, someone Nagato didn't want to have to deal with twice, hence wanting to kill him off.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Important thing to remember there is that God Realm's power was actually a pretty difficult battle for Sage Mode Naruto in a one-on-one. Kakashi doesn't have Naruto's level of power to just throw attacks at him, and also can't withstand multiple hits from Shinrai Tensei like Naruto can (because of Sage Mode). Basically, it was a mismatch.

That said, Kakashi did go down a bit too quickly.