• |3| Average

2 6.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.13%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Now when he does that, you know shit just got really real lol.
    Afro, when I heard you say this I fell out laughing because I was watching bad boys 2 last night and thats my favorite part when Martin says that (without the really though). On topic, Maybe now we will see why Kakashi's dad was respected by many and why they called him the white fang. Like father, like son?
    "RESPECT"

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    great chapter ,I think that the focus being particularly on Zabuza and Haku is what makes these chapters good. The arc containing them really was some of Kishimoto's best work.

now,One chance Kishi..

He wrote up 1000 jutsus, and started giving them to random characters, not finding any moment to give them to kakashi.

It's time.

Kishimoto, give us 20 jutsus of kakashi. Just this time, don't defeat the 6 remaining swordmen offscreen, just let kakashi be all awesome and kick their undead assess.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Who voted a "1" for this chapter? Explain yourself!!!!!

Tsuchikage vs Kazekage

Ah! This is a best emotion battle in kage level! After Sarutobi (3ยบ Hokage) vs Orochimaru (Sannin or Otokage)

Kakashi on a rampage sounds cool ;D, but with his chakra reserves(he used 2 raikiris already) I don't see many jutsu being thrown by him, unless he knows a jutsu that alows him to convert blood or iron into chakra ;P .

Extending the reach of Zabuza's sword with a raikiri sounds plausible, almost like a reminder that he is the son of the white fang, only this time the fang is MUCH bigger xD .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Kakashi on a rampage sounds cool ;D, but with his chakra reserves(he used 2 raikiris already) I don't see many jutsu being thrown by him, unless he knows a jutsu that alows him to convert blood or iron into chakra ;P .

Extending the reach of Zabuza's sword with a raikiri sounds plausible, almost like a reminder that he is the son of the white fang, only this time the fang is MUCH bigger xD .
    He used like 6 of them way back when he fought Kakuzu. I don't think he's short on any chakra from just using 2 right now. He'll be just fine.

Damn, I hoped that there would be more jutsus of Zabuza or Haku :(

What I meant afro, is that Kakashi isn't the type to go on rampaging (especially when he is supposed to be the leader ;p ) and he already used some of his chakra and got a nice cut to his stomach.

6 raikiris + Kamui(worth 2 - 3 raikiris) is basically all that Kakashi can bring in one fight, after with he would land in a hospital bed. Using 2 raikiris means that he already lost 2/9 of his chakra if not worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    What I meant afro, is that Kakashi isn't the type to go on rampaging (especially when he is supposed to be the leader ;p ) and he already used some of his chakra and got a nice cut to his stomach.

6 raikiris + Kamui(worth 2 - 3 raikiris) is basically all that Kakashi can bring in one fight, after with he would land in a hospital bed. Using 2 raikiris means that he already lost 2/9 of his chakra if not worse.
    Over using his sharingan is what lands him in the hospital, not using too much charka.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    awww shit Kakashi is about to go into beast mode. I cant wait to see what he does, hope to see a new jutsu out of him or something with his MS. Thats what i like about Kakashi's fight he always bring something new to the table, unlike Naruto. Im very interested in what Gaara going to be like without his tailed beast, but he look gantsa standing on that rock.