4 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.33%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.33%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    um ok nami had something he needed and if your forgetting he screwed her over. and two to our knowledge he has nothing they need so saying 50-50 is a lot more off than me saying i am 99.99% sure because those are odds that you have nothing to back them with, where as that is my opinion witch has some validity. if you want to say he will fine but do not say there is a 50 - 50 chance because there is nothing to say he has anything useful what so ever, plus the krakken killed his brother and who is the krakken working for? the new fish men pirates. so if he has this info witch he could have over heard it in that barrel, he will not be to happen with them now will he.
    all i am saying is its a hell of a lot less likely than 50-50 now i have been wrong b4 but im sticking with this one.
    krakken working for the new fishman...really Cross are you a doof?

surume`s not working for them,but he/she affraid of them.......

and the reASON WHY CARIBOU WILL JOIN WITH hodi...easy...
    caribou take the mermaid hostage to hodi saying that the mermaid will lure SH to Noah...so there you go...what will happen to caribou aftewards..i don`t care...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

1. its does not matter why he works for them the point is that the krakken is under there control and and killed his brother more than likely under there orders.

2. caribou takes them hostage. ok then why not cut out the middle man no reason to team up with him kill him on the spot and then there your hostages. in that scenario there is no reason for a team up.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]