• |3| Average

4 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.33%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.33%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member
    yea if hodi had to eat all those just to beat some average pirates without his hands then i dont see how he could be a heavy hitter.

i wanna see a fishman with a DF....would be an odd mix
    Spoiler!

^ I thought about that aswell, but would there be such an idiotic fishman?

Quote Originally Posted by Andytheass View Post
    Wow i really like the New Fishman Pirates tattoos... a sun with a decapitated human inside with a slash through it. Its highly confusing... they hate humans so i understand the decapitated image but why the slash through it. They don't like humans, but they really don't like decapitated humans?
    that mean that no humans allowed and if you do not heed the warning you get sliced up.

and on the DF thing i guess it could be done by mistake but still that guy would have to be really stupid. but at the very least we know oda is not going to toss that at us with the fish man we saw in this chapter since there all under water when we first see them i doubt we are going to see that at all but who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Called it. Called the plan, called the Hodi. Now about Van Der Deken. He, like the New Fishman pirates are being suppressed by the Royal Fishman army, The most he could do is sneak in when the NFP and the SH are fighting and kidnap the Princess for the Straw Hats to then chase and get back. Either that or team up with the New Fishman Pirates. I actually feel bad for Van Der Deken, he is in love with a woman who doesn't even like him. It's really sad.

I'm also glad that the SH's are going to be fashionable from now on. So, who will be next to regroup? My Money is on Franky.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    i wanna see a fishman with a DF....would be an odd mix
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ I thought about that aswell, but would there be such an idiotic fishman?
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and on the DF thing i guess it could be done by mistake but still that guy would have to be really stupid. but at the very least we know oda is not going to toss that at us with the fish man we saw in this chapter since there all under water when we first see them i doubt we are going to see that at all but who knows.
    it could that when I fishmen was a kid he didn't know what a df was, like luffy and he ate it
    but got to love this arc there are 3 possibe people for Luffy to fight, even though I don't see that rookie moron will be much of a treat
    Don't mess with the rubberman cause he will always bounce back and kick some A**
    Blackbeard must DIE!!!

This chapter didn't feel that great. Too much talking, nothing epic. Seriously, fishmen roids.....

haha, they can't have every chapter be completely epic. There has to be chapters where they just progress the story along. This was one of them. They introduced new villians, a means of power, a moral issue, etc etc.

Do you know what that is?

Meh chapter. Arlong can do the same feat what Hodi did using only his nose, but I won't give up on him just yet. His crew looks awesome though. Gyro looks like a mix of Norlan + the arrow guy from OP movie.

sig made by me

Hodi....yawn...I'm more interested in what Neptune has in store for the Straw Hats....btw...where the hell is the other group. You know, Robin, Franky and Zoro...seriously, this is too much Luffy and no one else for a guy to handle.

Nice chapter ... but not the best i read, but that's okayz
    looks like oda is going to drag this chapte rout....not wat i was hoping for i guess i wanted the SH in the new world already
    anywhoooo i think zoro,franky,chopper are already in the palace ... if not they are lost..
    maybe they wil get to meet jimbei there also at the palace
    and then there is still caribou haha enjoing himslef wit the mermaids giving them
    a nixce mud baath :d i guess