14 46.67%
  • |3| Average

4 13.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 3.33%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.33%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Besides Hodi I though all the other fishmen types were brilliant, espesially the cookie cutter shark and the coelacanth ideas. As the son of a Biologist I aprove lesser known animals with great abilities (Coelacanth is oldest living fish species and cookie cutter sharks have the sharpest teeth on the planet). I hope King Neptune is nice to the straw hats, but we have no way of knowing.

Also, I think Oda drew that crab hand guy in one of his extras of the earliest one piece books.

Nice chapter!. Gyro looks like an Okama.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    1. That zero fish looked cool
    2. Never give Nami a Discount or things for freee
    3. Yeah hm will see how many steroids that fat ass will eat if he wants to beat luffy....

I can understand the rage of the Fish men... but lets wait what really happend with fisher tiger....

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I think that there is a possibility that he is apart from them, they act like maniacs and he is so laid back he doesn't seem to have a want of need to cause terror
    yeah i was thinking that maybe he is with neptune since he did not want luffy hurt and it seems neptune has plans for him. and as you said he seems a bit out of place with the fish man pirates he just does not seem to fit you know what i mean. maybe jimbi has something to do with that?

also as some have said i am really liking the fish man designs of the new fish man pirates. it may seem obvious but since zero has a 02 on his chest i am going to guess he is number two in charge. i do not know how strong he is yet but i am hoping already for a sanji vs zero fight. i really hope we get jimbis message next chapter and that way we can know were that part is going.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That mark of the New Fishman Pirates, I think I saw that one already. Arggh! Can't remember!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Disappointed on how the giant squid fishman pirate looks like but Zeo looks badass.

So the SH's will be rocking papuggs name brand.

Also disappointed on Neptunes nose.

One of those New Fishman Pirates will die from overdose of E.S.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i was thinking that maybe he is with neptune since he did not want luffy hurt and it seems neptune has plans for him. and as you said he seems a bit out of place with the fish man pirates he just does not seem to fit you know what i mean. maybe jimbi has something to do with that?

also as some have said i am really liking the fish man designs of the new fish man pirates. it may seem obvious but since zero has a 02 on his chest i am going to guess he is number two in charge. i do not know how strong he is yet but i am hoping already for a sanji vs zero fight. i really hope we get jimbis message next chapter and that way we can know were that part is going.
    Yeah that's why he intentionally poison Luffy when he blocked his attack because he didn't want to hurt Luffy.

he did not do it intentionally he did it thoughtlessly as in by mistake, probably just by instinct not one purpose as suggested here.
    Spoiler!

any way back on topic

and i still think that we will see jimbis message next chapter or at least part of it or i hope so any way
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It doesn't seem like Hodi-boy will be the heavy fight of this arc, unless he swallows a half a dozen pills or more.
    And about the neptune-issue, it's not 'maybe' it has to with jimbei. it's pretty much a given.

All in all it was a nice hapter (didn't expect luffy to pluck 1/4th of those brand-clothes aswell lol)
    Hodi jones' fat tummy looks are pretty disappointing indeed. (though i allready knew that from the spoilers)
    Others look pretty cool.

yeah i mean maybe him and Vander Decken IX will join forces ate some point? i mean that would make it a more interesting fight no matter how you look at it and would add a lot more action to the battle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Wow i really like the New Fishman Pirates tattoos... a sun with a decapitated human inside with a slash through it. Its highly confusing... they hate humans so i understand the decapitated image but why the slash through it. They don't like humans, but they really don't like decapitated humans?