Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is the meaning of living???

Oh yeah. I have been pondering this for years actually and have come to a few conclusions:

1. Love others
    2. Not think

The first one probably is a given. There is no point to exist if no one else does. Furthermore, there is not point to exist if everyone hates each other.

The second one basically means to live by impulses. However, these impulses must reside within the bounds of love and not selfishness and hatred, which leads to deception and later suffering.

Unfortunately, I believe the world populations are seeing a decline in the meanings of life today. Increased apathy and hostility lead me to wonder what people will do in the absence of meaning to live.

Honestly, I find little point in my life at the moment because of something called game theory. I have been trying to find things to do with my life and concluded writing three books serve any decent purpose for the greater welfare of people. Careers, activist/political movements, charitable organizations for the all seem misguided and ineffectual to me.

If any of you carry some sort of insight with you, I'd like to know what the hell to do with my life.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Get a hobby.

Raise a family.

Die having sex.

Born

School

Work

Death

Travel around the world, know more, have sex, do other pleasant activities and die.

There's no "meaning", we're a bunch of materia in a universe of materia and we think we're important in this universe not to feel useless.

The meaning of life is to simply enjoy it. However that may be accomplished rests of the shoulders of the individual.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Pleasure thats all there is to it IMO.

That may sound selfish but as they say you only live once(i'm an atheist, no heaven for me) so why not squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of it.

I think the "meaning" of life has a different meaning for everybody. People have different goals that they want to accomplish in life, whether it be something spiritual, or something completely different.

Whatever it is, I doubt its going to be guessed by a bunch teenagers on a Manga forum.

Actualy Whitebeard i think Infinity hit the nail on the head, everyone finds thier own raison d'être through there own experiences.
    Its a question most can answer straight off the top of thier head, just a matter of oppinion.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    Die having sex.
    preferably choking on her panties whilst trying to remove them with your teeth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim