Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    - Finally Zabuza and Haku put to rest I'm sure Kabuto cant quite understand since he is cold and calculating and can not understand peoples feelings.

- Sai's Root Sealing jutsu's should be able to bind the other Edo bodies and it looks like Kakashi is copying his seals.

- So that old man in bandages is he 2nd Tsuchikage and hes going up against Gaara

- These fights have a long way to go so many possibilities like Hanzou....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Source: NarutoFan

Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    ok by Shounensuki the kakashi last sentence and the missing zetsu part:

Kakashi: "Didn't Danzō think highly of you?! There's no need to suppress your feelings any more!! Well... It takes me a while to get psyched up as well, but still..."
    Now, after reaching his boiling point quickly for the first time in a long time, the Copy Ninja Kakashi, who copied a thousand jutsu... He will live up to his name and rage as his name suggests!

White Zetsu pins Neji's arms behind his back.
    Neji: "there are far too many!" (These guys... Are they sucking up chakra...?) Gentle Fist Style One Hit Body!!! (Jūkenpō Ichigekimi?)
    The White Zetsu is blown away.
    Kiba: "They keep coming and coming, without an end!"
    Neji: "If you can complain, move!"

Shino: "Each and every one is powerful! They're obstinate! This is turning into a war of attrition."
    Shinobi C: "Kitsuchi-taichō! A message from headquarters! It seems several thousand bodies are passing underneath us!"
    Kurotsuchi: "Dad!"
    Kitsuchi: "Shaddap! I got it!"

Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    81 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/01/20(木) 00:02:48 ID:+Fc8dFGqP

The sword of a shinobi that lost its heart!!
    524 things you have to defend.

zabza tries to kill kakashi together with Haku
    Kakashi: (are you trying to chop this kid along with me?)
    here, kakashi recalls haku's actions in the wave country.
    Maki: captain kakashi!!
    Zabza chops kakashi together with Haku
    Ensui: one of the enemies got their shadow stuck (to kakashis) ! as for the other one, the contact time of the shadows was too short! He can't be stopped from moving!
    Santa Yamanaka: the contact time…? You mean the moment when zabza chopped captain kakashi!? Impossible isn't it!

Kakashi recalls his convo with lil Naruto on their way home from the great Naruto Bridge.

Originally Posted by flashback
    lil Naruto: I'll make another A rank mission, dattebayo!
    Kakashi: no n no! zabza and haku …against such strong shinobis it's rather hard to believe that we all are still here safely.
    lil naruto: eeeeeeer
    kakashi: well… first you get strong learning more jutus and going through more trainings …and then get A rank missions.
    lil Naruto: uh…true that but also…I gotta find a lot of things I want to protect!
    Kakash: huh?
    lil Naruto: that haku bro said…A human can be really strong when they want to defend something dear to them!
    kakashi: …I see…and do you think so too? 
    lil Naruto: yep…! I do…. after I saw the haku bro and zabza
    Kakashi gives a bright smile.
    lil Naruto: here here…kakashi-sensei ttebayo,
    Now what do you think of this?
    kakashi: think of what?
    Edo-Haku is lying down. (starts collapsing)
    Kakashi: I was glad that you 2 were naruto's first enemy…
    Zabzain arms against kakashi. Kakashi makes the seals to prepare raikiri
    Kakashi: Maki, be at my back and prepare for your cloth binding till you see my cue!
    Maki: yes sir!
    Kakashi recalls the battle with zabza on the bridge

Kakashi: Zabza…you hesitated to kille Haku then…and you couldn't hide away your shock from haku's death …… 
    Zabza closes in on Kakashi. Kakashi has a cut on the belly tommy which is bleeding .
    Kakashi: but not anymore! You're a so called 'emotionless tool'. No more! Lets annul such a fight!

Originally Posted by flashback
    lil naruto: here here…kakashi-sensei tebbayo, now what you think of this?
    Kakashi: of what?
    lil Naruto: uh. although they were enemies …somewhat somehow…I liked them
    Kakashi: …!
    lil Naruto: is it weird?
    Kakashi with a smile: he heh…
    Kakashi: (nah….cos so did I)
    Kakashi pierces zabza's heart.
    Kakashi: Ensui! Tie him down!!
    Ensui: the cue!! ok! Hah!
    Zabza starts to collapse
    Kakashi:(the way you 2 died and your tears were…. the very epitome of the kizuna (bound) between you 2…)
    Kakashi: me too have many gates to guard/premises to defend/ things to protect as a shinobi

Kabuto looking at the Othello board: …! …shit…

84 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/01/20(木) 00:04:40 ID:+Fc8dFGqP

Kakashi: Zabza and Haku, the way they died is one of them as their last enemy was me…Naruto… what would you think of this?
    zabza's sword drips blood. Haku is shedding tears of blood.
    Haku's mirror breaks.

kakashi: Maki, do it
    ShinobiA:! Th…this is
    Shinobi B: the fog is clearing up…Good! Now we can see the enemy with our eyes!
    Maki trusses up zabza and haku with cloth and do a fuin? Jutsu.
    Maki: as far as this seal is there, kichiyose won't work! I'll keep these 2 bodies under my surveillance!
    Kakashi: edotensei…the jutsu can't be forgiven…! Sai, next we use your sealing tech of the Root! Follow me!(kakashi has zabza's sword in his hand)
    Sai: but…im yet to (use) that jutsu…
    Kakashi: certainly danzo thought highly of you, perhaps!? No need to restrain your feelings anymore!! Well…me too is rather slow to heat up tho... this time the boiling point was low, which I haven't had for a long time.

The Copy ninja kakashi who has copied a thousand jutsus…! From here he is going to wreak havoc as the name he goes by!

White zetsus get a full nelson on Naji
    Neji: they are too many!(these bastards…suck up chakra, do they…) jyu-kenpo(pliant martial art), ichigekishin(one stroke body?)!!!
    white zetsus are blown off.
    Kiba: one after another… there will be no fucking end!!
    Neji: no whine, move!
    Shino: each body(of zetsu) is tough and persistent! at this rate it's gonna be a war of attrition

Shinobi C: captain Kitsuchi! A message from the head quarter! Thousands bodies have passed through our feet.
    Kuro-tsuchi: my Old man!
    Ki-tsuchi: shut up!! I know it!

the transparent/invisible man wrapped in bandages (the second tsuchikage, Muu(nothing/naught)): suna's sensor… a contact type isnt it….well done in catching the second tuchi kage, Muu being here.

Gaara: here they come/it comes….

the scene of war shifts to where the supreme commander Gaara is!!
    end★that's all for the chap

On the next issue, who is the astonishing dreadnaught gaara saw…!?
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-20-2011 at 04:20 PM.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Finally Zabuza and Haku put to rest I'm sure Kabuto cant quite understand since he is cold and calculating and can not understand peoples feelings.

- Sai's Root Sealing jutsu's should be able to bind the other Edo bodies and it looks like Kakashi is copying his seals.

- So that old man in bandages is he 2nd Tsuchikage and hes going up against Gaara

- These fights have a long way to go so many possibilities like Hanzou....
    Whoa there, Kabuto can't understand feelings? The whole reason he left some of the Edo's with there personality is the purposefully screw with the alliance's feelings. I'm sure he understands them quite well. I haven't gotten a clear sense of what happens to Haku and Zabuza from the spoiler, but are they just crumbling because of the momentary damage from Kakashi, or are their souls ditching the containers already?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Kabuto understands the concept but not the actual depth of real emotions aside from rage, greed, etc.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Thumbs down Man, how disappointing.

Tch, how crummy. I was formerly utterly against bashing Kishi over the resurrection thing and I always defended against how it was "pure fanservice". But I'm starting to turn over to the dark side, now. From what it looks like to me, Haku/Zabuza didn't even get a fight. They were the first guys to really mess with Squad 7, the biggest throwback of them all, and this is what we get before they both get wrapped up in a cloth? Seems like it was all just for kicks. Yeesh, I'm not sure I even want to know what will happen with the bigwig villains. Will Shikamaru fart and the Akatsuki somehow be re-killed? Oh, the suspense.

I've been dreaming about all of those baddies/unknown-yet-deceased coming back for years, and I'm not happy with the outcome so far, personally.

I hope something at least happens with all of the resurrected characters before they're all completely gone for good, but probably not. I have a bad feeling about all this.

If he wants to put less focus on the resurrected, and they're there just for our squeals and giggles with Naruto and Sasuke getting ready for their big turn-out, I say it shouldn't have been done in this case. With something like Unkill-Everyone no jutsu put out, you go big or you go home. It can't be a dud of a side-plot mixed with flashbacks, no artificial ingredients added.

With Haku/Zabuza consciously speaking about what was happening to them, and Kabuto mentioning their persistence, I had predicted some of the good undead shinobi would break the summoning bond and join forces, but I guess I'm crazy.
    Last edited by Pickpocket; 01-20-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickpocket View Post
    Tch, how crummy. I was formerly utterly against bashing Kishi over the resurrection thing and I always defended against how it was "pure fanservice". But I'm starting to turn over to the dark side, now. From what it looks like to me, Haku/Zabuza didn't even get a fight. They were the first guys to really mess with Squad 7, the biggest throwback of them all, and this is what we get before they both get wrapped up in a cloth? Seems like it was all just for kicks. Yeesh, I'm not sure I even want to know what will happen with the bigwig villains. Will Shikamaru fart and the Akatsuki somehow be re-killed? Oh, the suspense.

I've been dreaming about all of those baddies/unknown-yet-deceased coming back for years, and I'm not happy with the outcome so far, personally.

I hope something at least happens with all of the resurrected characters before they're all completely gone for good, but probably not. I have a bad feeling about all this.

If he wants to put less focus on the resurrected, and they're there just for our squeals and giggles with Naruto and Sasuke getting ready for their big turn-out, I say it shouldn't have been done in this case. With something like Unkill-Everyone no jutsu put out, you go big or you go home. It can't be a dud of a side-plot mixed with flashbacks, no artificial ingredients added.

With Haku/Zabuza consciously speaking about what was happening to them, and Kabuto mentioning their persistence, I had predicted some of the good undead shinobi would break the summoning bond and join forces, but I guess I'm crazy.

A great place to join the darkside

About the last part, did you want Haku/zabuza to break the Edo Tensei bind and then join the forces of the alliance? It wouldn't have worked that way, soon as they overcome the Edo Tensei bind, their souls would be released back to the pure world.

As for the fight itself, have faith in the mangaka, he knows what he's doing. Besides you can't have long fights for each of the Edo Tenseis, that would take months or years without advancing the storyline.

I have no problem with the edo-tensies. The fact that we get to see some of the legends fight is fine with me. Without Edo-tensei we wouldnt get to see the 7 swordsman or Zabuza and Haku. I personally liked seeing seeing Zabuza and Haku again, even if it was for a short while. I can say the same for Kimmarou(sp). Also, who wouldnt want to see Nagato and Itachi again. You call it fanservice and so do I, but I appreciate it for what it is. The chance to see my favorites one last time. The speech from edo-Haku and edo-Zabuza was worth it alone. cant wait to see what edo-Itachi and edo-Nagato have to say.

Anyway, Kakashi seems more serious then ever. I hope he doesnt disappoint. Hopefully Sai's Anbu seals will be interesting. Lastly, my man Gara!!! Lets go Gara! I hope he owns that Kage.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

A great place to join the darkside

About the last part, did you want Haku/zabuza to break the Edo Tensei bind and then join the forces of the alliance? It wouldn't have worked that way, soon as they overcome the Edo Tensei bind, their souls would be released back to the pure world.

As for the fight itself, have faith in the mangaka, he knows what he's doing. Besides you can't have long fights for each of the Edo Tenseis, that would take months or years without advancing the storyline.
    Egh, I would have preferred them to break it and go down that way, they seem the type who would just go out emotionally instead of having Kakashi making a show out of shimmying out of a tight situation.

As for the 'join forces of the alliance' thing, I know it's irrational and it can't happen, but yes, I would have found that awesome. It seems as though Naruto was one of the only animes left where the dead stay dead. Most action animes reach a point of real-world irrationality, which is fine to me, but that whole Kabuto thing struck me as crazy and I was expecting even more craziness out of it. Naruto's always been keen to breaking the ''rules''.

I feel like Kishi's made other horrendous things drag on (well, I'm brutally opinionated when I say 'horrendous' because some of the previous arcs made me take year-long hiatuses), but now that this happens, he's going to cut us short a bite.

I may be completely wrong with this, but it seems as though he's implying closure. It's not a bad thing, but I feel like everybody coming back from the dead and all of these revealings (the Seven Swordsmen, etc.) was a blowout sale. Obviously, we'll have at least another year or so more of releases and all and many more in regards to movies, episodes, fillers, and possible spinoffs, but it seems as though there isn't much left once the war is resolved, or if. That's why I expected all of the Edo Tensei fights to last a while, and each one of them. Then again, Naruto still has to come back and Sasuke still needs to show his stuff, then we've got the whole romance/Hokage thing. We're safe, obviously, but for some reason I feel like this will be the one of the last of the major crises.

Anything more from Zabuza/Haku would've been nothing but a rehash.

The way I see it, the Edo Tensei summons are there for a glimpse into the past. As nothing but fan service, to put it bluntly. They serve nothing to further the story at all, so dwelling on them would be pointless.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickpocket View Post
    Egh, I would have preferred them to break it and go down that way, they seem the type who would just go out emotionally instead of having Kakashi making a show out of shimmying out of a tight situation.

As for the 'join forces of the alliance' thing, I know it's irrational and it can't happen, but yes, I would have found that awesome. It seems as though Naruto was one of the only animes left where the dead stay dead. Most action animes reach a point of real-world irrationality, which is fine to me, but that whole Kabuto thing struck me as crazy and I was expecting even more craziness out of it. Naruto's always been keen to breaking the ''rules''.

I feel like Kishi's made other horrendous things drag on (well, I'm brutally opinionated when I say 'horrendous' because some of the previous arcs made me take year-long hiatuses), but now that this happens, he's going to cut us short a bite.

I may be completely wrong with this, but it seems as though he's implying closure. It's not a bad thing, but I feel like everybody coming back from the dead and all of these revealings (the Seven Swordsmen, etc.) was a blowout sale. Obviously, we'll have at least another year or so more of releases and all and many more in regards to movies, episodes, fillers, and possible spinoffs, but it seems as though there isn't much left once the war is resolved, or if. That's why I expected all of the Edo Tensei fights to last a while, and each one of them. Then again, Naruto still has to come back and Sasuke still needs to show his stuff, then we've got the whole romance/Hokage thing. We're safe, obviously, but for some reason I feel like this will be the one of the last of the major crises.
    I agree with you completely regarding the Edo Summons and the lack of focus there for all the hype and buildup, I've stated the same myself before, so we're on the same page with Kishi dropping the ball with this, turning what could be epic into fodder.

Don't expect to get a lot of traction though, with this critique. Trust me.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."