Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto 524 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Naruto 524 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: NarutoFan

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Lu View Post
    2 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2011/01/19(水) 19:08:10 ID:6uNMwQwKP

パラ見

ハク死亡
    ザブザ死亡
    カカシ、穢土転生に切れ
    これからサイと根の封印術を使って戦う。(らしい)

黄ツチ組 ネジ組の下を白ゼツ数千体が通過

透明人間?VSガーラ
    Translation by saladesu of MH:

Haku dies
    Zabuza dies
    Kakashi snaps at the Edo Tensei (TN: the word used is ambiguous and could mean a lot of things, so this could be entirely wrong. Without context I can't be sure of anything)
    From here it's Sai using Root's sealing jutsus to fight. (so it seems)

Below the Kizuchi group, Neji group, thousands of white zetsus pass by

Invisible person (?) vs Gaara
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSage View Post
    パラ見
    Ohana's looking for a BF

ハク死亡
    Haku dies
    ザブザ死亡
    Zabuza dies
    カカシ、穢土転生に切れ
    Kakashi countered edo tensei
    これからサイと根の封印術を使って戦う。(らしい)
    From now Sai and root fight by using a fuuin jutsu technique (probably)
    黄ツチ組 ネジ組の下を白ゼツ数千体が通過
    underneath kitsuchi-team & neji-team is one thousand of white zetsus
    透明人間?VSガーラ
    invisible man? vs gaara
    Quote Originally Posted by takL View Post
    Flipped through,

Haku is dead
    Zabza is dead
    Kakashi gets mad about edotensei
    And is now to use sealing of 'root' with sai to fight.(it seems)

Thousands of white zetsus get past the underneath of Kitsuchi team and neji team.

Transparent/Invisible man? VS Gaara
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-19-2011 at 12:46 PM.

What!? Zabuza died already?
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    What!? Zabuza died already?
    WORSE...Ohana wants a BF?????

Back to Zabuza, I guess Kishi wants to Highlight Kakashi's greatness, plus when you go back and read how Haku was asking Kakashi to stop them (Himself and Zabuza), it is no surprize that Kishi went this way.

I'd rather he not focus too much on these battles to the detriment of Naruto and Sasuke, so I'm OK with it as long as it hastens up Naruto and Sasuke's next powerup scenes

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Lol bee. Translation fail on the spoiler.

Yeah, it's like the fight scenes are short like on the ambush squads. But these are great scenes to read, ugh! Let's just wait for it.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

well glad to hear we'll be seeing Gara in action soon!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Source: NarutoFan

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by akoftroy View Post
    How Haku/Zabuza are defeated:

With Kakashi touching Haku, the Nara guy is able to shadow bind Haku after Zabuza cuts through him and nicks Kakashi. Zabuza and Kakashi then fight it out and Zabu also gets Raikiri'd/Shadow bound and then Maki comes and wraps them up in cloth. Just for good measure, Maki states that they cannot be unsummoned when sealed this way.

Kabuto: Shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Virys View Post
    Credit: TH-kun
    Source: http://naruto-onepiece-bleach.info/

Naruto 524: Something to protect.

Zabuza tries to cut Kakashi through Haku. Kakashi thinks, 'He's gonna cut me through the boy?' and recalls what Haku did back then in the country of Waves.
    Maki: Kakashi-taichou!
    Ensui Contact with one enemy's shadow! And time of contact with the second is too short, I can't stop that enemy from moving!
    Santa: You want to say Zabuza attacked Kakashi-taichou?! Impossible!

Kakashi remembers a conversation that he had with the little Naruto on the way back from the Naruto bridge. Naruto wants another A rank mission, Kakashi refuses until Naruto gets stronger. Naruto says that Haku said one gets trully strong when protecting something dear, Naruto agrees with this statement, then asks Kakashi what he thinks about (what about is revealed later).

The present Edo Tensei-ed Haku falls and starts to crumble away. Kakashi says, he's glad they were Naruto's first opponents. Zabuza's ready to attack him. Kakashi makes seals for Raikiri and orders Maki to get ready and wait for his signal. Then Kakashi says, recalling the past again, 'That time you hesitated to cut through Haku and wasn't able to hide how his death affected you...' Zabuza draws closer, Kakashi (he's injured in the stomach) continues, 'But now's different. You're just a tool robbed of your feelings! So I'm gonna end this fight here and now!'

The flashback continues. Naruto asks if it's wierd that he liked Zabuza and Haku despite them being the enemies. Kakashi chuckles and thinks that he did too.

Kakashi pierces Zabuza's heart with his Raikiri. Then shouts for Ensui to bind the shadows. Zabuza starts crumbling down. Kakashi's thought, 'Your tears and the way you died... it was the bond you shared.' Then speaks outloud, 'I have a lot of things to protect as a shinobi'.

Kabuto curses over his board, 'Damn!'

Kakashi continues, 'Zabuza and Haku's death is one of those things too... Because I was the one to kill them. Naruto, you would think so too, wouldn't you?'
    Zabuza's blood drips onto the sword, and Haku cries bloody tears. Haku's mirrors break away. Kakashi gives Maki the signal. The mist clears away. Maki wraps Zabuza and Haku in his cloth, makes seals and says that now the two can't be summmoned and he will guard them. Kakashi now has Zabuza's sword in hand and says that Edo Tensei is an unforgivable jutsu, then orders Sai to use the Root sealing jutsu so the momentum is not lost. Sai stammers that he can't yet use that jutsu. Kakashi then reassures him, 'Danzou thought highly of you! No need to restrain your feelings anymore! Well, it takes me long too to get psyched up enough, though...' And so, Kakashi who reaches his boiling point quickly this time around, lives up to his name of Copy Ninja Kakashi who copied a thousand jutsus...

Sorry, not the whole thing, because I so don't feel like typing anymore, and in a summary-like style... but you get the gist, ne?

Gaara is fighting Nidaime Tsuchikage, by the way.
    An invisible man in bandages (Nidaime Tsuchikage Muu): Sand? So he's the contact type then? Impressive that you were able to realize my (Nidaime Tsuchikage Muu's) existence...
    Gaara: Enemy showed up, I see.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-19-2011 at 07:25 PM.

damn, the chapter's gonna be badass. Can't wait to see Sai's/Root's fuuinjutsu and Kakashi's pissed off, and he gets to keep zabuza's decapitator, prolly till Suigetsu/Sasuke encounter him again.

And chapter concludes with Gaara facing off his opponent, the big dogs, as in the kage Edo Tenseis and current kages are about to square off.

Niidaime Tsuchikage Muu who uses camouflage style vs Gaara, should be one hell of a battle, hopefully the sand particles will help Gaara locate the enemy.

Zabuza and Haku have been captured and their movements restricted, much like Diedara. They'll have to wait till some fuuinjutsu users get there to take care of the Edo Tensei zombies or till Kabuto's hold on them is weakened enough to the point where they could release their own souls from the Edo Tensei bind.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-19-2011 at 08:33 PM.