Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ^ What do you mean ?

Are you talking about how Akane noticed that Anya puts little effort to her tests, yet achieve such high scores ? It's pretty natural, if he whants to obtain Halberd, then he needs to take notes of how strong his rival is. Beside that, she already easily owned one pair with Harudori, so he is probably checking, if it was thanks to the weapon, master, or both.

I wonder if we will see a Black Star vs Akane

I just got confused with them saying the evaluation was about to start since I thought they just did it, though she's a bit absent minded so wasn't sure if that was it or not.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Soul Eater Not! - Chapter 8: Invitation!

Well... she is in love with love after all .

Decided to check this out just now...quite liking a new outlook on Shibusen Students besides the whole train, kill, train, kill routine.

CHAPTER 9

Enjoy!

A very, very, very short chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

At first I thought the 8 pages was an accident, but it's just a disappointment

Chapter 10
    Chapter 11

God knows how long since I read Soul Eater Not! Well for those who were waiting for these two chapters here they are.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

lol at Kidd....Knew it was her pigtails :p Shorter battle than expected. I at least expected one shot to be fired. Not even :/ Oh well, still nice seeing some character development

^ I'm pretty sure that they shot at least two times.

Beside a different point of view from different characters, this story is actually a prequel to it's original and who doesn't like prequels ? Especially since the authors themselves are more eager to write them than readers reading them , although sometimes they are forced on and so are made in a dull way that most people already know how it went and what will appear there.

One was a warning shot, the other was after the fight was over just for good measure