Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This manga just prove, how much of a better artist, the author has become.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Soul Eater NOT! is rather interesting..... I wonder when the actual plot toward that series will begin. My guess is by chapter 4 since we're still being introduced to characters.
    agree by chapter 4 that's when we should get some plot and i hope another weapon comes in to the picture so that Anya can get Tsugumi. idk i have a feeling that Meme would be the predictable choice but i really would rather see anya get her as her weapon and for another weapon to come in for meme.

also, ever one knows how i feel about time skips. but i think that maybe a small time skip might be an appropriate bridge to the main story. i still hate time skips but i could live with a time skip use as a bridge to join a side series with its main series.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

funny chapter, a bit boring but we are still introdusing charecters so kind og expected that.
    weird and funny new charectors.

it poped upp an theory in my head that both got Tsugumi, but i dont think it would bee good to have 2 meisters on 1 wepond

yeah i mean they might be able to pull it off but that would be a bit ineffective dont you think
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not really, one of them is a druken fist master, when asleep, the other will just use the weapon, or she will be able to somehow trun in to 2 weapons ?

that would be a bit lame dont you think and going toe to toe with some big time bad guys being with out a weapon is dangerous. so they both need there own weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i wonder if its gonna stay slice of life or if its gonna turn more battle like in the future

idk it could go both ways but i would like to see them integrate them relatively quick like not take like 3 years to do it you know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chapter 3

Damn, "Ecchi..." xD and their reactions :p, it seems the author got his/her(?) hands on the newest statistics of women sexual orientation (90% is bisexual, not that I didn't know, but hey numbers are always good ).

Picked this up recently, think I should read the Soul eater manga as well. Well anyways I like the short term memory lost girl.