4 11.76%
  • Hair

1 2.94%
  • Ears

2 5.88%
  • Teh Blind Ninjaz0rz

14 41.18%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lightbulb Should there be new abilities now?

Im kinda getting a little tired of all the eye-related jutsu's flying around lately, what with Itachi, Sasuke, Kakashi, potentially Pein being able to use them, shouldn't there be some new body-part related techniques? Or at least I would like to see a blind ninja who can combat these guys perfectly, that would be much better.

What do you guys think should be the next area for strange powers to emit from??? Or should there just be teh blind ninjaz0rz???
    A pie in the sky?

There's an amount of new jutsus and skills still to be shown (from Akatsuki's Zetsu, Pein, Konan and Tobi; from all Konoha's main ninjas and from Sasuke's new mates), so it's impossible for all those jutsus to be only made with the eye

Voted arms

Btw, I hope Kishimoto won't spend full chapters to show these new techniques; one or two pages are enough (if not, Naruto would be longer than it should...).

I hope they just bring in someone who isn't so afraid of the Sharingan and who has a way to fight the Sharingan users equally or better without being in genjutsu all the time. I like the idea of a blind ninja though, I think that would be really cool, just like that blind assassin chick from Samurai Champloo with the spear, she could have killed everyone hands down.
    A pie in the sky?

yea but genjetsu affects all your senses so he gets fucked anyway bc it messses up ur brain and chakra flow

But it only affects you if you get it in the eyes, ie. Naruto looked at the Sharingan, or he looked at the finger. But if you don't at his eyes like Gai then you won't be affected
    A pie in the sky?

Looking at this seriously, I voted ears. Everything is about eyes and sight, but as seen with Kiba, smell and hearing are extremely important as well. I maintain that if you can hear the enemy coming, it's basically just as good as being able to see them coming. The only difference is, I'm not sure how you would make orgasmically gay uber powerful jutsus with the ear the way you do with the sharingan.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Ears would be extremely silly, imagine a frame with Madara Uchiha panting going "those ears..." with fearful eyes.

If you don't have legs you can't walk, so I choose for nothing yet.

there should be more ninja with abilities like kimimaro and haku
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

The best would be abilities like ace.