Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Natsu will kick the god slayers ass, haha but dont even think about him being able to defeat hades ^^ (at least not alone....) but before the fight with hades starts they have to beat many other hardcore enemies ... Will see how that death aura dude fits in the story, he might be the reason why the fight between the guilds will get interrupted and goes on later when the fairy tales achieved/upgraded new/their powers

hope you know what i mean....

idk i think its going to be a more even match now than people think like think its going to be a close fight. i think it will be a good fight but still it makes me mad that fairy tail is missing 3 of there strongest fighters (luxas, freid and gildarts.) so at least when they go for the counter attack they should have most of those guys with them to even the odds at that time if they do not show up B4 the end of the battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I can already tell, something's going to happen to Lucy around this Arc. My only wish is that it includes a nipple flash or something along the categories to heat us up.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

if natsu kick zancrows ass because his mad it kind of saids that erza and mira wont lose their fights either.
    lucy n co are 4 on 1 so i dont think they wil lose to badly or maby goat guy leavs in the mitle of the fight.
    and i have a feeling maby elfman wil lose his fight

so that leavs hades, 2 kins and many minions

and on fairy tail side they got luxas and maby gildarts n co as back upp.

so now im not so sure if FT are geting their ass to badly kick anymore

well the thing is like i said i am not convinced that natsu beats him as bad as most of us think he will. and i really hope one of two things happens with gray. some one else from GH comes in to that fight and he gets to solo fight some one else, or he gets his A** in gear and goes one on one with caprico because i really want to see gray step up in this arc. i also think that they will get some back up but i am not sure when or exactly who yet but some combo of the 4 stronger mages that are not there yet at some point during the fight or near the end of the fight you know. i would not mind see luxas show up during the fight but i do not thing he gets here in till after the battle when he comes looking to see what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    I can already tell, something's going to happen to Lucy around this Arc. My only wish is that it includes a nipple flash or something along the categories to heat us up.
    It will happen, Lucy's clothes will magically disappear.

I'd like to mention that as a Capricorn myself, I'm pleasantly surprised by Capricorn's design. Take that Loke; you're no longer the only badass Zodiac around.

Only the inevitable Pisces vs. Aquarius family squabble and Lucy's weight + Libra vs. Lucy to go.

Gee and I was called stupid from the beginning of the arc to say theyld get beat then rally together and defeat them. It may not be exactly what I was thinking but its sure getting interesing. Natsu finally knows fear and he finally knows pure anger his fire is going to burn pretty hot now.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Next chapter is titled Dragon God brillant Flame.. Natsu used Dragon brillant flame on Zancrow and got overpowered. Now if we change it into dragon God, bingo, he's in the same league of god. So obviously, Zancrow is about to get spanked and whip the floor with.

As for Capricorn, Loke isn't as strong as people believe he is lol. If Lucy want to be stronger, she need stronger spirit. Capricorn is one of them Anyways, in most arc we see fight, she gain spirit everytime, Capricorn is the only one in GH so seem like he's next to join Lucy's keyring. Be it now or later if they fight again.