Hybrid View

Banned

Manga Soundtrack

List five manga you like to read and what songs you like to listen to while reading them. Tell us why. They don't have to be your top five, just list any manga you read and songs you like to listen to while reading them.

1) Veritas - Phenomenon by Thousand Foot Krutch
    Veritas has a lot of good fight scenes and the main character is a unique beast. His way of never giving up is inspirational rather than lame. Getting back to the fights the battles in this manga are far more vicious than in more popular titles like Naruto and Bleach. Phenomenon is the perfect battle music that let's your opponents know who you are and what you're about.

2) Naruto - Pain by Three Days Grace
    Something of a no brainer. Pain is my all-time favorite manga character and I have all the chapters of Naruto with him in it. Whenever I go back to witness his battle with Jiraiya or see him curbstomp Naruto I blast Three Days Grace.

3) Fairy Tail - I Came To Play by DownstraitWhen Natsu or Gazille start whooping that ass, it's a no-brainer. Great thing about the song is that it can be applied to either of them. Listen to it once and tell me it's not one of The Most BADASS songs ever made.

4) RAVE - Mind Garden by Tetra-Fang
    While Fairy Tail is certainly the better of the two, RAVE does have a great deal of action, excitment, and emotion. A lot of things happen in this story that really hit you where you'll most vulnerable. Mind Garden really brings that out. Try listening to this while watching Haru battle it out with Doryu after we learn everything about Doryu's past. Turns the entire battle upside down.

5) ONE PIECE - Attack by 30 Seconds to MarsSorry. There is an actual video for this and it's pretty good but I didn't want to support VEVO or incourage Youtube as they sell out. Anyway, this is more or less the theme song for pretty much anytime the Straw Hats had to rescue anyone. It's impossible to listen to this song and not understand the emotional gravity of One Piece.

should this B in the B zone? i mean it looks like it would fit better in the water color or music threads
    one peice - anberlin
    naruto - A Day to Remember
    fairy tail - disturbed
    bleach - breaking Benjamin
    air gear - surface 2 air
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Meh...I guess it can stay here.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21