Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gamble Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Awesome manga to keep me entertained until Liar Game starts up again!
    i completely agree! i consider liar game quite superior to gamble fish; unfortunately, it stopped a while ago. this manga has more jokes, is less serious, and is less tricky than liar game; but gamble fish is far more ecchi!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    yeah have to agree ,too. I liked gamble fish when i first read it but it became to ridiculous, Liar game is a lot better and that bit of ecchi in gamble fish doesnt make it any better.... but as you aleady told it is quite a good "filler" for Liar game...

The new chapters were kind of boring lol and it was obvious that emelys team would be a hardcore army team -.-.....

I like them both as they are.
    Making a manga too similar to another isn't a good thing.
    Yeah it was kind of obvious... I thougt shed use a swat-team or something,
    seems like she wen't even a little further. And sattelite-pictures ftw lol.

I joined just so i could reply to this thread are u guys retarded? seriously....comparing liar game to gamble fish is a joke whats the similarity wagers? the artwork is crap and looks like it should be detailing the story of 2 teen boys in love .,.,.,gamble fish as far as im concerned is original looks the part and doesnt require getting injected with chemotherapy drugs to keep you in front of it and you predicted emily dawn using an army wow what gave it away was it the fact that her father is the biggest supplier of arms to the worlds .,.,.,wait for it military??? good work boys .,.,.,,but you had to read it to find out just how shirisagi would win .,.,thats the point.,.,.,it was obvious he wasnt going to 'learn' how to become a better snooker player too lol get real stop the jealousy and dont tell me a manga about a 7 foot tall ugly headed woman is a better read ..,.omigod you guys must read anything seriously its guys like u that have fairy tail nearly on par with the top three

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/gamble-fish/84

Abidanis Past. Quite Interesting so far. Funny how he met this "Gamble Organisation Dude" out of nothing. Gamble Fish Style

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    just started catching up to date... LMAO!!!!!!!

Spoiler!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar