Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine

Wel, The only reason as to why -I can think of- is cause it makes more sense when he does it using his coils...

yeah, but it takes away from how badass he really is. It's kinda like Aizen. People were falling dead from just being around him. Thats how Omega Red is supposed to be, then he drains your remaining life energy inorder to keep himself alive. I like it better like that.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Episode 5:

Pretty good episode. Look out for the cameo appereance, I wont say who.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

It was a nice ep and lol, Cyclops looks better than Wolverine in a Wolverine anime xD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It was a nice ep and lol, Cyclops looks better than Wolverine in a Wolverine anime xD.
    Really I think Madhouse could have done a better than that. But I guess they were going for the Retro look.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Wolverine Episode 6 is out! Watch it here: http://www.animeultima.tv/wolverine-...nglish-subbed/

It was a good episode, am a leave it like that because I don't want to ruin it for people who hasn't seen it yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

good ep indeed
    Though his clothes always remain too nice and tidy...
    they should make it a little more realistic

just out of curiosity,
    who the heck is that idiotic looking dude? =/ (if u don't feel like spoiling just pm me)
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 02-14-2011 at 01:36 AM.

^most likely silver samurai

Thought I go ahead and put this here since we dont know much about it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeMvn...layer_embedded

It will get its own thread soon enough but Wolverine is also in this

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

^ Like all other trailers of their works, the anime will not look that way, although it looks pretty epic ;D. Is the story taking place after X-Men 2 the movie ?