So feel free to delete it if it was.

Ep 1
    Ep 2
    Ep 3
    Ep 4
    Ep 5
    Ep 6
    Ep 7
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 03-04-2011 at 01:20 AM.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I love the Intro and background music.

Classic story. I like the design at all but I need to get used to the "style" of Wolverine.

haha the fight against Marikos dad is awsome , never give an old man a sword he knows how to use it xD (and that one was made out of wood^^)

+ LOOOL will the villains ever notice that wolverine cant be killed by bullets -_-...^^
    Last edited by In your head!!!; 01-13-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    it`s from madhouse so i`m gonna check this one out...but i hope it`s noot gonna be some kind of Devil May Cry anime.....

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

You liked the intro ? I got frustrated at the part where they have shown wolverine's claws coming out from 10 angles...

So, in this version, they really may have made in time to give Saberteeth the adamant claws ;D, unless it will be yet another guy.

Mariko ? Wasn't she named Yuriko in most versions and later transformed to Lady Death Strike with machine claws or the one with adamant niles ?

And here is ep 2

Madhouse did a very good job the anime. All three episode were especially the ending to latest one. Here's the link to Episode 3. http://www.animeultima.tv/wolverine-...nglish-subbed/

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Yeah, the 3 episode was good, though I laughed when Logan started to run on 4 legs with a sound coming from his claws hitting the asphalt :p . Not to mention the retard parts where logan stands, turns over, roars, then start runing with another roar . C'mon, I would already cut him at that part ;P .

With half of the characters having some baddas wind blade techniques, I wonder if wolverine himself will learn at least one ?

never knew this existed until now. It's pretty awesome, plus it makes perfect sense, wolverine stayed in Japan for a while. Nice spin
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Wolverine episode 4 is out! It was pretty damn good too.

Watch the episode here: http://www.animeultima.tv/wolverine-...nglish-subbed/

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I hate how all cartoons and anime get Omega Red's abilities wrong. He drains your energy by just being close to you, he doesnt need to wrap you in his coils. He's much more dangerous with his correct powers. Anyway, good Ep.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.