Hybrid View

Reborn! Chapter 321 Discussion / 322 Prediction

Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Its was a good chapter, kind of short though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hibari = Awesome

Still want to know about the connection between D Spade and Shimon...

(Yeah, quite short chapter.)

4/5
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

4/5 also, just because of the shortness. Felt almost like it was missing a bigger splash page for Hibari's counterattack. An overwhelming attack, hopefully "not end the battle already" overwhelming.
    Taking Tsuna's X-burner. Why do I get the feeling that if she's right later in the arc possibly when Sjimon and Vongola join to stop Spade, then that fact might become very important. Also get the feeling her clones can reform.

Is it me or do Hibari and Adelheid seem like college in age, (especially with the outfits)?

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Is it me or do Hibari and Adelheid seem like college in age, (especially with the outfits)?
    IIRC, Hibari should still be 16, but yeah, he really looks a lot older than for example Ryohei or Yamamoto.
    With this jacket he almost looks as old as Future-Hibari.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

I agree, Hibari definitly looks older than the other Guardians. Adelhied reminds me of Byakugan for some reason. I would love it if Hibari wins, but if he wins its almost like a clean sweep for Vongola which would be boring. Either way you look at it, the only exciting outcome would be if Adelhied wins. She's the strongest Shimon. If she loses Shimon is all but over. Unless Spade is that much of a badass.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Looking forward to the inevitable Shimon/Vongola vs. Vindice arc after this.

I like how thematic Amano is with her story-telling and character building, keeps everything neat and grounded despite the leaps and gaps in canon. While predictable to an extent, it lets you draw your own insight into the Shimon's personalities and agendas really well and vindicates you when you read them right. The contrast between the Shimon and their Vongola counterparts serves to highlight the main characters' development quite impressively as well.

Am surprised at the lack of Chrome vs. Tentacles thus far in the arc. I feel there's been some missed opportunities in that respect.