9 24.32%
  • |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 8.11%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I rate chapter 3/5. It was okay since it showed Kakashi's leadership skills, however it did not rise to the level of Pain V Konoha, or Yondaime and Naruto's mom showing up.........npw those were 5's.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

You know, even if Kakashi's attack was stopped by Haku's body, the point wasn't really to damage Zabuza, it was to merge their shadows so they could be pinned in place to be temporarily sealed. Zabuza was the first target because he was the one who generated the mist that was giving the Swordsmen an edge. I would assume the shadow of the sword reaching across would work well enough to all the shadow-binding technique to work too.

Intense chapter and crazy strategic planning going on. The seven swordsman are badass as well as their swords.
    Signature by me.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulley View Post
    Intense chapter and crazy strategic planning going on. The seven swordsman are badass as well as their swords.
    Yeah, But its still the same as alltime if the charackters reveal their plans before they strike, they dont get it like they want. Sad but true Mangapsychology xD

Nice chapter,

There is just one thing, that i can't get it. I can understand Kabuto knowing where the zombies are and control some of them, but if he turn them in mindless machines, how he controled Haku to block Kakashi??? or was a wrong translation?
    And even if that is possible for he to be able to control the 7 swordsmen plus Haku and the 2 nin, in a battle under the fog(not to mention the other zombies), how he can sense were Kakashi was????

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    Nice chapter,

There is just one thing, that i can't get it. I can understand Kabuto knowing where the zombies are and control some of them, but if he turn them in mindless machines, how he controled Haku to block Kakashi??? or was a wrong translation?
    Am I mis-interpreting your question? You seem to have answered yourself quite aptly. Kabuto is in complete control of his little army, I hardly think making one of them sacrifice herself to save another is beyond his capabilities. Quite arrogant of him to use Haku though. It gives off the impression that he is supremely confident in his ability to keep control of Zabuza even after him witnessing Haku die for his cause, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Icho Tolot View Post
    And even if that is possible for he to be able to control the 7 swordsmen plus Haku and the 2 nin, in a battle under the fog(not to mention the other zombies), how he can sense were Kakashi was????
    I don't think it's a far stretch to assume that the connection he has with his puppets attunes him to their senses. It's hardly surprising that a high level jutsu like the one displayed would have some mechanism for the user to be informed about the situation around his 'zombies'.
    "Is she freaking 'cause Cyril said he wanted to bang Danny the intern?"

"No I think it's 'cause he said he wanted to marry her."

"She's so weird.... Hey will you choke me a little bit?"
    I will hug you if you get the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadkiel View Post
    Am I mis-interpreting your question? You seem to have answered yourself quite aptly. Kabuto is in complete control of his little army, I hardly think making one of them sacrifice herself to save another is beyond his capabilities. Quite arrogant of him to use Haku though. It gives off the impression that he is supremely confident in his ability to keep control of Zabuza even after him witnessing Haku die for his cause, again.

I don't think it's a far stretch to assume that the connection he has with his puppets attunes him to their senses. It's hardly surprising that a high level jutsu like the one displayed would have some mechanism for the user to be informed about the situation around his 'zombies'.
    But Haku is not a sense type nin, How he know were Kakashi was?

and correct me if I'm wrong, the purpose to make them mindless, is to make them killing machines. They are not going to stop until everybody is dead, and Kabuto doesn't have to make any effort to control them.

I'm sure asserting control over one ninja wouldn't pose any excessive drain on Kabuto's chakra, he didn't throw his entire army in front of Zabuza after all.

As for the sensing query, I suspect it might be more a matter of 'prediction'. It wasn't like Kakashi's plan was terribly complicated or hard to see coming and Kabuto has shown to be quite adequate in the intelligence department.

I don't think Kabuto's actually controlling Haku here, at least that's not how I read it. I think there is still some sub-conscious activity fro Haku....(wishful thinking maybe)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I don't think Kabuto's actually controlling Haku here, at least that's not how I read it. I think there is still some sub-conscious activity fro Haku....(wishful thinking maybe)
    Your interpretation is faulty.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page017.html

Kabuto clearly says: "I can use the others as shields. It almost looks like Haku's sacrificing himself to protect Zabuza [...] Of course he's merely my puppet..."

Not much room for interpretation there. The implication is quite clear.

Of course, there's no ruling out the possiblity that Haku may have retained (or will retain in the future) some semblence of control but either way, it still clearly illustrates that Kabuto has some ability to exert control over the ex-shinobi raised from the Impure World Resurrection technique.

Someone will have to refresh my memory as to Haku's gender as well. I can't seem to recall whether (s)he resembled a male and was revealed to be female or whether the opposite scenario took place. I suspect it's the former and Kabuto hasn't realised (which may have implications on his Jutsu in some way?) but 400 chapters may have clouded my memory.