• |3| Average

6 16.22%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

3 8.11%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    I saw some of the 4th Hokage's special kunai thrown at the 7 swordsmen.
    Those were just Kunai with explosive tags attached to them.

Finally the last of the 4 swordsmen weapons revealed.

- Looks like Raiga was not so filler after all seeing his lighting bolt blades are here.

- The reason why he wasnt summoned was probably because he was a pussy compared to the real swordsmen

- Though I was hoping for some more interesting powers but so be it.

- The twist with Mangetsu is like Kishi just decided to change it as Suigetsu was known as the 2nd coming of Zabuza

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Finally the last of the 4 swordsmen weapons revealed.

- Looks like Raiga was not so filler after all seeing his lighting bolt blades are here.

- The reason why he wasnt summoned was probably because he was a pussy compared to the real swordsmen

- Though I was hoping for some more interesting powers but so be it.

- The twist with Mangetsu is like Kishi just decided to change it as Suigetsu was known as the 2nd coming of Zabuza
    Nah, Raiga was Filler. The swords (although not the same shape) weren't Filler. He wasn't summoned because he never existed lol.

The image of kakashi's hand going through haku is just badass! great chapter!

Initiate
    man those are some OP swords - god damn~

Haku the ever fateful disciple once again defends his beloved master. Of course Kabuto pulled the strings in order to make it happen but that imagery just really hits home with longtime readers such as myself. Talk about a blast from the past.

Zabuza in the initial fight back in the Land of Waves also tried to cut through Haku only for Kakashi to disable him. Seeing as he was willing to do that back when he still had control over his body, albeit he regretted it afterwards, I don't see any way for him to stop himself from following Kabuto's machinations. It's just that Gai or even Sakura will prevent the killing blow.

The 7 Mist Swordsmen lived up to their titles. Absolutely obliterating the Alliance with their legendary prowess. I especially like Kushimaru's Threading Needle style, it's swift and deadly, just like a swordsman should be.

Give credit where credits due however, Kakashi's plan to take out Zabuza by combining the skills of the Nara and Yamanaka clans respectively went a long way in reinforcing what a technical genius he is. Looks like the old dog still has some kick in him.

If he can survive Pain I don't see him losing his life in the war. Unless he meets up with Sasuke and Kishi decides to cement the avenger's fall from grace he's pretty much in the clear.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

wicked chapter! The situation got real intense!

Man suigetsu brother is SICK! Mastering all 7 swords? Can suigetsu surpass him?

I hope so!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    The only swords I liked were the stake and hammer chained together and the explosive tagged sword. The needle sword and the cheesestring guy wielding it is a total write-off.

I always like seeing tactics played out in a blue-print type of way, and I like it even more when kishi explains the physics of what he shows in the manga. It seems like Suigetsu's brother is going to be the wild card in this fight and he'll be able to pick up the slack if any of the swordsmen get snared.

Also I'm kind of glad that the spoiler involving Bee wasn't true. The swords only seem to summon if someone isn't already using them.

Damn this was awesome chapter, liked that lightning sword and what's his name bro was a beast! He mastered all those swords?! Zabuza's sword ability sounds hella crazy too.

A lot of people are going to die this is crazy and we haven't even gotten to the Sand's past leaders yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Haku the ever fateful disciple once again defends his beloved master. Of course Kabuto pulled the strings in order to make it happen but that imagery just really hits home with longtime readers such as myself. Talk about a blast from the past.

Zabuza in the initial fight back in the Land of Waves also tried to cut through Haku only for Kakashi to disable him. Seeing as he was willing to do that back when he still had control over his body, albeit he regretted it afterwards, I don't see any way for him to stop himself from following Kabuto's machinations. It's just that Gai or even Sakura will prevent the killing blow.

The 7 Mist Swordsmen lived up to their titles. Absolutely obliterating the Alliance with their legendary prowess. I especially like Kushimaru's Threading Needle style, it's swift and deadly, just like a swordsman should be.

Give credit where credits due however, Kakashi's plan to take out Zabuza by combining the skills of the Nara and Yamanaka clans respectively went a long way in reinforcing what a technical genius he is. Looks like the old dog still has some kick in him.

If he can survive Pain I don't see him losing his life in the war. Unless he meets up with Sasuke and Kishi decides to cement the avenger's fall from grace he's pretty much in the clear.
    I have a suspicion that Haku may not Come Back from getting sliced by Zabuza

What happened to the Spoilers where KB was summoned back with Samaheda? Did I miss something?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !