• |3| Average

7 20.59%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, Orihime's powers aren't akin to that of a Hollow's. They're more closer to God than anything lol. Or at least that's the impression I've gotten from people who have examined her abilities (Aizen, Ulquiorra). So she's a special case among special cases in regards to the true origins of her powers, methinks. Anyway, a Tsundere enters the fray
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I concluded long ago that Ichigo lacks an actual penis or he'd have made some sort of move on all the hotness around him. Mayhap when Ginjou gives him his powers, he'll transfer that as well.

Aside from that, Kubo's creativity in this arc is epic and it delivers on every level.

5/5
    F*cking Lol

Ichigo is surrounded by double D cutie's if he was a regular guy this manga would had been Seinen.

I don't think Chad is going give up his powers, and like someone mentioned before it's strange they will just give up their powers like that. Knowing this much about the world of spirits and shit.

Initiate
    Interesting. After a long wait; I expected something else. I dano, but this was a very good start to the year. I'm intrigued to know more xD

The end was a little lame. But eh, throw in a little humour right?

Finally a good chapter.

I think that the Fullbringer are up to something else. (Hope it isn't something like SS-Domination)

Chad was really awesome this chapter, but sadly I think that Ginjou and his crew are using him.

Don't know why they had to attack Ishida, though. Maybe he noticed some secret about the Fullbringer.

5/5 Seems like Kubo should take a break more often.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Decent chapter, at least there was more dialogue than the last few weeks, although jingou is still playing a aizenwannbe.

seriuosly i wonder if chad will have a important role in this arch, otherwise kubo.....and Haha. Chad is a fullbringer.
    I have a question. Isn't "fullbring" somethin' from Rave Master...?like Musica's necklace turns into a spear and other things..

Gingou said few chaps back they are humans born with special powers, now we just found out that before they were born hallows attacked there parent's, so therefore they also posses hallow powers.

now if your born with those kind of powers, how can you exactly get rid of the hallow powers, is like saying a mix race person either wants to get rid of his white or black side and only keep the other side.

okay granted we did see rukia transfer her power to ichigo, when BL stared, but these guys are human's with hallow powers before they were even born.

surely the main aim of this arch can't be them just wanting to help ichigo get back his powers, and then ichigo takes all there powers in turn for them to be humans only, there has to be more to this am sure.

lastly is like kubo is doing a deja vu again, this arch looks promissing, but on the other hand is like his destroying it slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Bitch, bitch, bitch.

It's all you ever do. I bet your fingers burn mercilessly as you type anything of a positive nature about Bleach.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, Orihime's powers aren't akin to that of a Hollow's. They're more closer to God than anything lol. Or at least that's the impression I've gotten from people who have examined her abilities (Aizen, Ulquiorra). So she's a special case among special cases in regards to the true origins of her powers, methinks. Anyway, a Tsundere enters the fray
    Wow this is the week of the explaining chapters.
    I'm confused. I thought earlier in the last fight Aizen said that Ichigo basically unconsciously or even Chad and Orihime unconsciously used the hyougoyku to give them powers? So shouldn't they be different from the rest of the fullbringers? If their origins are different, then shouldn't this not be an issue? Although I guess he could've been lying. Or these guys could be lieing about some detail of their explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Kudos to Kubo for making a very well thought out and original plan in having Ichigo regain his powers instead of some cheap power up. Chad is one of the few people who "Gets" Ichigo and the way he thinks, and is one of his closest friends because of that. The fact that he's willing to give up his powers in order to help his friend out of a slump shows just what an awesome guy Chad is.

I'd be lieing if I said the idea of Chad losing his powers doesn't bum me out, but hopefully something happens to keep him from becoming unimportant. Interested to see what the rest of the Fullbringers have to offer. Poor Riruka doesn't stand a chance in charming our oblivious to love protagonist whose already got half the female cast swooning over him.
    Just figured it out. Personality and body-wise the new girl is like a combination of Rukia and the blonde and green haired vaizards.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    F*cking Lol

Ichigo is surrounded by double D cutie's if he was a regular guy this manga would had been Seinen.

I don't think Chad is going give up his powers, and like someone mentioned before it's strange they will just give up their powers like that. Knowing this much about the world of spirits and shit.
    Think they want to give up their powers B/c to them it's like being the product of some1 who raped your mom and now you inherited the rapist's teeth. Because you hate them and the thought of any lasting connection to them, or reminder for your mom, other than your life, then you want to be rid of your connection to them as soon as possible, so you can go back to living life completely rid of their influence. That is if they're telling the whole truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    yeah! Its power up time!!!!!

Lets go even More DB on it!!

So much about bitching! I actually like the way Kubo thought through this power up, though what's bugging me is, how Isshin is Involved in that power trading case!!

Idt that Chad will give up on his powers, he'll only help Ichigo in order to regain his Shinigami Powers!!
    Agreed. Chad made the promise to have Ichigo's back so IMHO he will never give up his powers until like a final battle , maybe. Chad just said he wished to help those people. Doesn't mean he wants to give up his powers with those people to do it.

Agreed, wondering how that will come into play. But What bothers me more is that from the way they talked about souls and past shinigami/ human hybrids, I got the feeling that only 1 per 1. In other words only 1 of them would be "cured/ healed/ better/ whole/ free of hollow influence" from giving Ichigo their powers and they would have to find 1 shinigami/ human hybrid for each of them for all of them to be cured. What do others think?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    I have a question. Isn't "fullbring" somethin' from Rave Master...?like Musica's necklace turns into a spear and other things..

Gingou said few chaps back they are humans born with special powers, now we just found out that before they were born hallows attacked there parent's, so therefore they also posses hallow powers.

now if your born with those kind of powers, how can you exactly get rid of the hallow powers, is like saying a mix race person either wants to get rid of his white or black side and only keep the other side.

okay granted we did see rukia transfer her power to ichigo, when BL stared, but these guys are human's with hallow powers before they were even born.

surely the main aim of this arch can't be them just wanting to help ichigo get back his powers, and then ichigo takes all there powers in turn for them to be humans only, there has to be more to this am sure.
    Musica's thing was called something else dealing with manipulating metal.
    As for your analogy I don't think it's like race but like a virus. You will have that virus all your life unless enough of an antidote to the virus floods your system clearing the virus out. At least if the virus hasn't bonded to much to life or death functions in you, that without the virus those functions would cease working. Anyway I think that is how they see it.

I have a feeling that 1 of them knows some more truth to it and just lets the others keep that naieve thought. But I think the mastermind will try to surprise us once again. It'd be a waste if all of them are intending to betray.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 01-13-2011 at 11:42 AM.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    the most amazing about this chapter is that chad wears a goatee -_-...

1/5

Give up their powers... well I can understand why and Ichigo was trying to do the same with his hollow but he wanted to leave the power intact ;P.

Still, it wasn't explained why the hybrid humeshin couldn't take all of their powers. Well I already have an idea, that if the hybrid gains to much humellow's powers it becomes a true Vasto Lord; dies; transforms in to something new...

So I'm guessing equivalent exchange doesn't apply when manipulating all that matter?
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    That wasn't temptation, it was mortification.

I'm sure some feminist member will attempt to potray his lack of testicular fortitude as a good thing or some such bullshit, but I ain't buying. Oblivious isn't the word.
    Well, I'm kind of happy he isn't swooning to be honest. We have others characters to do that for us in plentitude. Sure, he may not be a regular guy but what's honestly wrong with that? <.< If I want to read about teenage boys' needs for sex, then Bleach is not the first manga I would pick up either way.