View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter!

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    14 41.18%
  • |4| Good

    11 32.35%
  • |3| Average

    7 20.59%
  • |2| Bad

    1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

    1 2.94%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11
    going nuts Lost_By_THE_Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bavaria, thats near Germany
    Posts
    363
    yeah! Its power up time!!!!!

    Lets go even More DB on it!!

    So much about bitching! I actually like the way Kubo thought through this power up, though what's bugging me is, how Isshin is Involved in that power trading case!!

    Idt that Chad will give up on his powers, he'll only help Ichigo in order to regain his Shinigami Powers!!

  2. #12
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,934
    Can't say I liked this chapter so much, to me it raises more questions than it answers.

    1) Who was the previous Shinigami/Human before Ichigo, I don't think Isshin fits too well.

    2) We know they can transfer Hollow powers to Ichigo, but how will he regain his Shinigami powers which is a prerequisite?

    3) Ichigo needs no power-up he was already stronger than any Captain before losing his powers.

    4) So Hollow hearts become masks, fine. What's that got to do with transfering hollow powers to humans

    5) Isshin got his powers back and Urahara knew all about it, furthermore he keeps asking Ichigo's sister if she notices anything (as I recall). Seem to me he's expecting Ichigo's powers to return. What's his connection if any?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #13
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    @Paulbee

    I'd say for your first point, that was a general statement that Ginjou made which was meant to tell us (the readers) that there were Shinigami/Human hybrids before Ichigo. And actually, we've known about that for a very long time now. Remember, that's the reason for the Substitute Shinigami Badge. The rest of what they spoke about was just general information. And they haven't gotten to the method for Ichigo to obtain his Shinigami powers yet. Urahara is sure to come up eventually in this situation as well. There's no way he isn't in the loop.

  4. #14
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    841
    I concluded long ago that Ichigo lacks an actual penis or he'd have made some sort of move on all the hotness around him. Mayhap when Ginjou gives him his powers, he'll transfer that as well.

    Aside from that, Kubo's creativity in this arc is epic and it delivers on every level.

    5/5

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  5. #15
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    I concluded long ago that Ichigo lacks an actual penis or he'd have made some sort of move on all the hotness around him. Mayhap when Ginjou gives him his powers, he'll transfer that as well.

    Aside from that, Kubo's creativity in this arc is epic and it delivers on every level.

    5/5
    Well, hold on there. I give Ichigo credit for he's been shown the effects of temptation around Yoruichi and Matsumoto. So he's still a regular guy. He's just trying real hard not to be tempted. He isn't on the level of obliviousness like, say, Luffy... Lol.

  6. #16
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, hold on there. I give Ichigo credit for he's been shown the effects of temptation around Yoruichi and Matsumoto. So he's still a regular guy. He's just trying real hard not to be tempted. He isn't on the level of obliviousness like, say, Luffy... Lol.
    Definitely not a regular guy.

    sig made by me

  7. #17
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Can't say I liked this chapter so much, to me it raises more questions than it answers.

    1) Who was the previous Shinigami/Human before Ichigo, I don't think Isshin fits too well.

    2) We know they can transfer Hollow powers to Ichigo, but how will he regain his Shinigami powers which is a prerequisite?

    3) Ichigo needs no power-up he was already stronger than any Captain before losing his powers.

    4) So Hollow hearts become masks, fine. What's that got to do with transfering hollow powers to humans

    5) Isshin got his powers back and Urahara knew all about it, furthermore he keeps asking Ichigo's sister if she notices anything (as I recall). Seem to me he's expecting Ichigo's powers to return. What's his connection if any?
    1) I expect this to play an important role later in the arc, as we have already seen that Ginjou has a substitute shinigami badge which leads me to suspect that there is more going on here than Ginjou has said. I think that he has an alterior motive to helping Ichigo get his powers back and will somehow betray him, as he perhaps did to a shinigami/human hybrid before.

    2) I expect this will be answered in the chapters to come...obviously.

    3) This is true, but we have yet to see Zero division, and Aizen isn't out for the count either. Not to mention, whats to stop SS from using a similar training method that Ichigo used in the space between dimensions for the captains/lieutenants? It should be painfully obvious to them that they were not as badass as they thought they were before fighting Aizen and friends.

    4) Not much. But it is the Blade concept going on here. Humans bitten by hollows before giving birth = hollowish hybrids.

    5) Maybe Urahara somehow "leaked" Ichigo's existence to the fullbringers. I wouldn't put it past him. Or he could just have been counting on fullbringer's making contact with Ichigo just as he was expecting the Vaizards to.

    Anyway I thought it was a great chapter. All the more better for having been without bleach for weeks.

  8. #18
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Well, hold on there. I give Ichigo credit for he's been shown the effects of temptation around Yoruichi and Matsumoto. So he's still a regular guy. He's just trying real hard not to be tempted. He isn't on the level of obliviousness like, say, Luffy... Lol.
    That wasn't temptation, it was mortification.

    I'm sure some feminist member will attempt to potray his lack of testicular fortitude as a good thing or some such bullshit, but I ain't buying. Oblivious isn't the word.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  9. #19
    Am I the only one that thinks this has got to be a trap? It just sounds too fishy and after what happened to Ishida I think Ichigo and Chad may be in for a world of hurt.

  10. #20
    Mangekyou Sharingan itachi_47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255
    While it's interesting i have big time difficulty understanding why they would pass on their powers?

    Don't they want to fight? Don't they want to hold these powers?

    WHY THEN DO ALL OF HTEM ARE READY TO PASS IT ON TO ICHIGO? I mean, is Ichigo in for another power up? I guess so...


    I mean i like the explanation, and it explains why they want ichigo to get his powers back, but at the same time, i have a hard time to understand Ginjou, who just wants to lose his powers?

    When he gives up his powr then what? I mean the whole manga, shown that once you know the truth about that world, you cannot turn your back on it, it becomes more important than ur himan life. Let's say ichigo has an exam, and someone is getting attacked by a hollow, for sure ichigo will take care of the hollow and fail the exam. The spiritual world is too strong. So why or more HOW CAN GINJOU just turn back and be a regular human?


    Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

    "Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •