• |3| Average

7 20.59%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.94%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 433 - "The Six Fullbringers"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-15-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Fast fingers. Great Chap for more info. 4/5
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

So that means Orihime and Chad's parents were attacked by a hollow? Ichigo going get even stronger than before accept there powers, although I'm not liking the idea of Chad losing his powers.

Ichigo's expression when he agreed and they all got up was hilarious along with how the chapter ended.

After no Bleach for so long this chapter looks epic, 5/5 .Can't wait for next chapter.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    So that means Orihime and Chad's parents were attacked by a hollow? Ichigo going get even stronger than before accept there powers, although I'm not liking the idea of Chad losing his powers.

Ichigo's expression when he agreed and they all got up was hilarious along with how the chapter ended.
    Well, Orihime's powers aren't akin to that of a Hollow's. They're more closer to God than anything lol. Or at least that's the impression I've gotten from people who have examined her abilities (Aizen, Ulquiorra). So she's a special case among special cases in regards to the true origins of her powers, methinks. Anyway, a Tsundere enters the fray

Kudos to Kubo for making a very well thought out and original plan in having Ichigo regain his powers instead of some cheap power up. Chad is one of the few people who "Gets" Ichigo and the way he thinks, and is one of his closest friends because of that. The fact that he's willing to give up his powers in order to help his friend out of a slump shows just what an awesome guy Chad is.

I'd be lieing if I said the idea of Chad losing his powers doesn't bum me out, but hopefully something happens to keep him from becoming unimportant. Interested to see what the rest of the Fullbringers have to offer. Poor Riruka doesn't stand a chance in charming our oblivious to love protagonist whose already got half the female cast swooning over him.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

very interesting chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

Quite enjoyed this, and a nice explanation of the powers. Moar please!

Nice chap! Though I don't like the idea of Chad losing his powers, I'm looking forward to Ichigo's new powers to be if the abilities of the fullbringers will be directly transferred to Ichigo. This will make him more unique in terms of fighting styles and not just slash slash slash his way around.

sig made by me

Damn good chapter. Kubo did a good job in explaining the origins of the Fullbringers. Sucks though Chad has to lose his powers but for some reason I think he won't. Good chapter this week keep them coming Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Kudos to Kubo for making a very well thought out and original plan in having Ichigo regain his powers instead of some cheap power up. Chad is one of the few people who "Gets" Ichigo and the way he thinks, and is one of his closest friends because of that. The fact that he's willing to give up his powers in order to help his friend out of a slump shows just what an awesome guy Chad is.

I'd be lieing if I said the idea of Chad losing his powers doesn't bum me out, but hopefully something happens to keep him from becoming unimportant. Interested to see what the rest of the Fullbringers have to offer. Poor Riruka doesn't stand a chance in charming our oblivious to love protagonist whose already got half the female cast swooning over him.

Yeah it sucks if it does happen, I think it won't but Chad will important either way....Well Riruka really has two women to contend with for Ichigo: Orihime and Rukia. I think she has to step up her sexiest to get him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,