8 22.22%
  • |3| Average

3 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.78%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ^ Octopussy doesnt want him to die coz they are not ordered to kill him by their boss.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I'm thinking the octo guy has some relation ship with jimbei my only reasoning is they are both pro-bely one of the strongest people(fishmen inhabitance) there are
    Plz just ignore the bad english

i think it's not luffy gonna destroy that island::like it's been said van der decken on his wanted poster is that man. luffy probably will stop him doing so...and instead claim the island since big mom didn't do her job right.... and she will go after luffyyy because now luffy gets all the candy lol ...hahah just saying something here
    no no ... that is to prdictable
    there is no way oDa would let luffy doe such a thing though . i think that's the reason that oda showed us the poster.
    damn that swordguy is pretty strong it would be nice to see him fight zoro
    wow Big MOM ...comes in the picture...althouh i don't think we will see her pretty soon.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    WHAT WOW ONE PIECE OUT OF NOTHING O.o ........lol!!!!!!!

I think the city will get destroyed by Ruffy while fighting vs Van der Decken...

nothing more to say good chapter at all... 3/5

A knew that Kyouzou/Hyouzou blocked the attack, i could tell by the way his sword was when Luffy attacked lol.......... if Luffy will destroy anything, its; Big Mam's Sweet Shop/Maker, then he will SAVE Fishman Island and cast his shadow over Fishman Island...

now i'm definately looking forward to Zoro vs Hyouzou lol (prediction)

ps... i've had this inkling for quite a while... Luffy will get 2 new nakama this arc... havent you noticed how strange it is that Oda splashed out a new Logia right at the start, destroyed and dispersed his old crew. the only thing Luffy's crew is missing, is a Logia and a Fishman (not a mermaid!).... i dont think Caribou was created to be defeated by Luffy and forgotten. Caribou will be one of the next nakama, just think about it deeply. Caribou will try seeking an alliance with Fishmen and end up being saved by Luffy, he might still want to kill them but asks them for help to get into the new world but ends up having too much fun and starts to like the crew so much that he wants to join. something happens in the next arc and at the end Luffy asks him to join

if i were to chose a mermaid/merman it would be - Hyouzou the Blue-Ringed Octopus Merman
    if i were to chose a fishman/fishwoman it would be - too early to decide but we'll have to wait and see
    Buzzzz

Hey reck, you're starting to sound like cross.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

I was kinda with you until you ps'ed.
    I think that Luffy might destroy FI but it will probablly be in some deluded way from what most of us seem to have in mind when think about it, for a second i was thinking oh crap she's talking figuratively, but then again i thought when have we seen Luffy being diplomatic xD
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by zejoro View Post
    how hot is vivi on the cover page?
    She was soaked.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    and huh great chapter
    WOW i did not see big mam coming at all. and d**n more okamas. also WHO KNEW hyousou was so strong can not wait to see more from him. and it seems there is something going on since he to does not want luffy to die? huh this is getting interesting i hope next chapter we hear from zoro and the rest. oh its also cool to get some info about fish men and mermen i thought that was cool. can not wait for the next chapter.
    No need for personal bashing - P

Quote Originally Posted by Tunder Luffy View Post
    I'm thinking the octo guy has some relation ship with jimbei my only reasoning is they are both pro-bely one of the strongest people(fishmen inhabitance) there are
    What the fuck?

Like I said in the spoiler thread, that Octo swordsman going be one hell of a opponent for Zoro, he BLOCKED post time skips Luffy Jet pistol. That 1 shotted a Pacifist that is some insane shit along with poisoning Luffy.

I think the fortunetelling from Madam she just not realizing that shit get's destroyed when the SH's fight. It will probably be from Luffy/Zoro vs New Boss Fishmen and Octo guy. Maybe some others.

Madam looked badass too, cool to know Big Mom's name so she likes candy.

Caribou hasn't had a single hint of not being evil straight to the core, its so damn obvious he's a enemy who will most likely take part in the chaos that's about to happen. He's a logia that is made of Mud.
    Last edited by Phixion; 01-12-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    A knew that Kyouzou/Hyouzou blocked the attack, i could tell by the way his sword was when Luffy attacked lol.......... if Luffy will destroy anything, its; Big Mam's Sweet Shop/Maker, then he will SAVE Fishman Island and cast his shadow over Fishman Island...

now i'm definately looking forward to Zoro vs Hyouzou lol (prediction)

ps... i've had this inkling for quite a while... Luffy will get 2 new nakama this arc... havent you noticed how strange it is that Oda splashed out a new Logia right at the start, destroyed and dispersed his old crew. the only thing Luffy's crew is missing, is a Logia and a Fishman (not a mermaid!).... i dont think Caribou was created to be defeated by Luffy and forgotten. Caribou will be one of the next nakama, just think about it deeply. Caribou will try seeking an alliance with Fishmen and end up being saved by Luffy, he might still want to kill them but asks them for help to get into the new world but ends up having too much fun and starts to like the crew so much that he wants to join. something happens in the next arc and at the end Luffy asks him to join

if i were to chose a mermaid/merman it would be - Hyouzou the Blue-Ringed Octopus Merman
    if i were to chose a fishman/fishwoman it would be - too early to decide but we'll have to wait and see
    i also believe there is a chance that caribou will join the crew
    i'm against it though, the only think good is that he is a logia wich the SH don't have
    but i don't lke his charater (doesn't fit with the rest of the crew)
    maybe that would change if we know more about him (his background,and his goal)
    like the rest of the crew. if we don't get to know that then he will never join the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    She was soaked.
    Like I said in the spoiler thread, that Octo swordsman going be one hell of a opponent for Zoro, he BLOCKED post time skips Luffy Jet pistol. That 1 shotted a Pacifist that is some insane shit along with poisoning Luffy.
    Well it's not 100% certain if Luffy equipped CoA in the pistol-shot against the fishmen and if it would have made a difference...
    edit: And it doesn't look like he went gear seccond in the arms either
    It might make a difference if the sword he's carying is a good one.
    (personally i hope it's a Ō Wazamono Grade Sword like the Nidai Kitetsu or something)

But He indeed is on a whole other level than most fishmen.
    What he did is (like u said) not a small feat.

Though I doubt the new fishmen pirates - SH pirates fight will cause the FI-destruction.
    Noah on FI is still their base...
    I'm more leaning in the direction of van der decken, which also includes the neptune army etc...
    Though it could also come down to: SH's &/vs Neptune Army vs VDD vs NFMP
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 01-12-2011 at 09:33 PM.