Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto 523 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Naruto 523 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Source: NarutoFan

These haven't been confirmed yet, however they were posted by Vered and translated by Shounensuki. Might as well post em now.

Quote Originally Posted by vered View Post
    ok here is the translation:

Scary, but simple.
    The Seven Swordsmen summon their swords, but one sword doesn't appear.
    B suddenly disappears as he's talking with Naruto and appears in front of the guy Kisame killed.
    Kabuto orders all members to capture B, but B accepts the challenge with Samehada.
    Suigetsu becomes panicked as he can't release a sealed sword that looks like kombu (a kind of kelp). He tries to pull it free togetehr with Jūgo.
    the crumpled and dry sword steadily absorbs Suigetsu's moisture and the seal is unravelled. As the seal is unravelled, it is summoned. Suigetsu is greatly exited as he explains it. Jūgo tries to calm him down.
    Kakashi and Guy are taken aback by B's strength. It ends with Madara sensing something.

what Madara senses is a mystery. There's only a single frame of him going 'piku~n'.

about the friday spoiler:
    Both say the same as the first spoiler: Suigetsu finds a sealed, living sword and is unable to get it. Jūgo helps. Sword gets freed and is summoned.
    Next time, Madara will come out
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-12-2011 at 09:41 AM.

madara going piku~n made me lol. aside from that, seems like action is afoot in the next few chapters. can't wait.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I had flashback's when I started reading it for some reason, Rave suddenly hit me in the head... uggh..
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Needed that little spoiler fix.......I can breath now
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Something startling Madara now I can't wait for what he sensed.

Also B just randomly got summoned near Kabuto or his edo's? Is that how I read it? Kakashi is near B now? Some what confused on that.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Something startling Madara now I can't wait for what he sensed.

Also B just randomly got summoned near Kabuto or his edo's? Is that how I read it? Kakashi is near B now? Some what confused on that.
    Seems since Bee was with the Samehada, he was summoned to Kakashi's location (where the ET 7 swordsmen are) when the swords were all summoned.

This chapter is going to be sweet. If Bee is gone then Naruto will go looking for him and we may finally see naruto kicking the previous generations ass.

Is Samehada the key to killing the zombies? if Samehada takes all the Chakra, then i guess the Zombies could not do anything and may just return to the afterlife?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Madara may have sensed the 8-tails being near.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Oooo.. mystery, soo mysterious.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143