Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Well, it's not like they have to worry about losing readers to other magazines, I mean, if people want to read new naruto, bleach, one piece, etc., they've only got one source.
    Yeah but every week they don't publish is a week they don't earn money, right? Even when there is no competition, no sales = no cash.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Japanese have too many festivals...Sheesh! (I suppose they need to have all these festivals and holidays to reduce stress from their hectic lives with so many people living in so little land area)

I wonder why the people who produce Naruto and other Manga feel so bound that they can't publish regardless of the festival......Capitalism and Free Enterprise, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah but every week they don't publish is a week they don't earn money, right? Even when there is no competition, no sales = no cash.
    This is too hilarious. LMFAO

I'm sorry bee, I was kidding about that, there's no such thing as a japanese golden sunrise festival. I thought some1 who knew would've caught on to the joke. Didn't think you all would fall for it so easy.

Yes, there will be shounen jump manga this week.

We can still keep the thread tho, just will have to dig it up in 3 months when there truly is a break.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

I'm sorry bee, I was kidding about that, there's no such thing as a japanese golden sunrise festival. I thought some1 who knew would've caught on to the joke. Didn't think you all would fall for it so easy.

We can still keep the thread tho, just will have to dig it up in 3 months when there truly is a break.
    They've had a festival or some other break every 2 weeks for the past few months, so at this point it wouldn't surprise me if there was a subsequent "Orange Sunset" festival next week, and maybe a "Sunless Cloudy Day" festival somewhere in there. The world of Naruto does not stop and start at Kishi's convenience, he of all people should realize this!

Aww you so got me with that Golden Sunrise festival, you just expanded on Golden Sun, you suck.
    I'm kidding.

But it really does seem like there's always a festival or public holiday cropping every few weeks. And whenever I read that the weekly flow of Naruto goodness is gonna be interrupted I go into cardiac arrest.

Let's not kid ourselves this thread wouldn't have got more than one post if there weren't loads of folks who wished it was possible for a new chapter every single week rain, hail or shine or public holiday. we are hooked on Naruto like Robert Downey Jr used to be hooked on smack. Only possessing manga won't get ya put behind bars for possession.

Man u actually got me... I didn't check for a new manga yesterday! Good thing i checked today!

Bah though on the goodside, if i would of missed this week, i would of been super happy to see 2 chapters next week! hehehe

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Is strange, Kishi have a site or e-mail for himlself to talk about Naruto?

Quote Originally Posted by Subotai View Post
    Is strange, Kishi have a site or e-mail for himlself to talk about Naruto?
    Never heard of one... Once i wanted to take him as an example for a university project, and couldn't find any info on him whatsoever, i mean i heard he is very secretive. Like if u want a pic of him, there is only one last year, and it's in black and white. THough i am a boy, i heard girls say he is cute.

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"