Thread: Bleach 304

Bleach 304

Bleach 304 (Megaupload)

Still in filler, but manga is all i care about..

It's just one more filler then back to main story. Next episode is about a Hotspring and Rangiku, can't wait for it

Does anyone know if the anime will be ending after this arc? It seems like they're building to a conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Does anyone know if the anime will be ending after this arc? It seems like they're building to a conclusion.
    Read this only if you want to know what happends after this arc.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xerenix; 01-11-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Used a Quote instead of Spoiler tag.

It was a fun/weird episode. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    Well I on mangastream someone posted that the Bleach anime will end this spring. The band who did the ending song for this episode posted on their blog that they did the song for the final season of bleach but later removed that statement from there site. I don't think it will end though it will probably go on a long break and like Xenerix said come back with something like shippuuden.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I looked into what Jaiden said about the band and their blog and found this:

Morita Yosuke, the assistant recording director of Bleach anime, denied the rumor and said "The airing schedule has been fixed far in advance and it won't be ended soon." ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D removed the post in their blog.
    So it will continue.

There is also at least one scene in this new ending that is from the end of the arc the anime is currently in. Manga readers should instantly recognize it by the way Ichigo looks (hair) and from the way he stands up. Seemed almost out of place, but considering the focus of the ending being him with his friends I guess it does appear fitting.