Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I liked the god slayer stuff

Think were going to see how the fairy tales get their assĀ“s beaten up >>> then powerup somewhere, and take a rematch against the hax guild xD ..... The classic shonen stuff....

Interresting chapter anyways^^ 4/5

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    .............................. Dot dot dot dot dot dot........................................

This chapter can't get any lamer than this.

First, they showed a goddamn annoying-looking-gay-ass-front-page with that gay ass dude laying down half naked.

Second, GOD SLAYER WHAT THE FECK?

Third, the front was ultimately GAY.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Second creepiest. His exceed double is slightly creepier!

Lamo. How exactially are you gunna pull that off?

Oh and FM http://read.mangashare.com/Fairy-Tai...1/page018.html Doesnt look that girly.
    oh my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    You will understand everything in good time my friend.
    Show him, teach him, inspire him.

The site.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Lol well played. I'll be waitin
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    GOD SLAYER WHAT THE FECK?
    My thoughts exactly... -.-

Though it looks like after this build-up chapter, the action will finally resume.

yeah i hope natsu puts up a good fight, but i was thinking this might be a good place in a chapter or to for gildartz to return. i mean to save natsu if and probably when he gets in over his head.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    yeah i hope natsu puts up a good fight, but i was thinking this might be a good place in a chapter or to for gildartz to return. i mean to save natsu if and probably when he gets in over his head.
    Jumping from spamming Laxus will appear posts to Gildratz will appear to save Natsu post. After the second or third time if no one quoted you on it or continued the post chances are no one will.

Awesome chapter I think. Im wondering how strong Caprico is? He has to be somewhere close to, if not at, S class level and if he is a stellar spirit then he is a pretty damn strong spirit, more than all the others for sure. And is Stellar spirit magic considered forbidden or lost??? I liked the God slayer magic, it sounds so cool and it probably could kill a god from the looks of it lol. Im thinking his flames don't extinguish, burn everything to ash and also probably steal their magical power or soul or something and make zancrow stronger, something different or edgy.

Im curious about Melody and the others too but I have no inkling about how their magic might work.

Definitely want to see Mirajane cut loose, see Luxus use some sort of lightning magic to beam/lightning bolt himself to the island or to his grandfather in time to see his death. Wasn't it said that Makarov was almost all magic or something? like his body was too magical and practically not human anymore? i forget. Maybe Luxus will inherit his power and will or something, making him uber strong and able to defeat Hades and finally surpassing his grandfather by defeating the person he couldn't?

And as strong as Ultear is I think her power has to have some sort of limit or consequence after using it too much. Maybe shorten her own life? Or maybe it doesn't let her grow old, like the amount of time she uses it keeps her alive way longer so its kind of cursing her the more she uses it.

I want to see dustyrose use some plant based magic though, I think he might have some, maybe something like "life" magic.

Very exciting though, looking forward to see everyone pull something new out or new synchronization magic like Lucy and Jubia did in the tower of life arc.
    A pie in the sky?

Interesting chap. I'm more interested on who holds the key of Caprico than Caprico himself. I'm also looking forward to Elfman fight. I hate the god slayer shit though. At first I thought Zancrow is somehow related to the black dragon Gildartz saw but it seems his powers is diffirent.

I don't see Erza losing but the rest could be in deep trouble. I wish Lucy and gang could get Caprico though. Ultear has no opponent so she probably be the one who would find the emo guy (is he Zeref?).

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Awesome chapter I think. Im wondering how strong Caprico is? He has to be somewhere close to, if not at, S class level and if he is a stellar spirit then he is a pretty damn strong spirit, more than all the others for sure. And is Stellar spirit magic considered forbidden or lost??? I liked the God slayer magic, it sounds so cool and it probably could kill a god from the looks of it lol. Im thinking his flames don't extinguish, burn everything to ash and also probably steal their magical power or soul or something and make zancrow stronger, something different or edgy.

Im curious about Melody and the others too but I have no inkling about how their magic might work.

Definitely want to see Mirajane cut loose, see Luxus use some sort of lightning magic to beam/lightning bolt himself to the island or to his grandfather in time to see his death. Wasn't it said that Makarov was almost all magic or something? like his body was too magical and practically not human anymore? i forget. Maybe Luxus will inherit his power and will or something, making him uber strong and able to defeat Hades and finally surpassing his grandfather by defeating the person he couldn't?

And as strong as Ultear is I think her power has to have some sort of limit or consequence after using it too much. Maybe shorten her own life? Or maybe it doesn't let her grow old, like the amount of time she uses it keeps her alive way longer so its kind of cursing her the more she uses it.

I want to see dustyrose use some plant based magic though, I think he might have some, maybe something like "life" magic.

Very exciting though, looking forward to see everyone pull something new out or new synchronization magic like Lucy and Jubia did in the tower of life arc.
    i was wondering the same about caprico as well i was wondering about his key also, itsw possible that he like loke found some way to have no master and maybe he holds his own key? if thats the case he probably found a more effective way than loke did. and nice thought on luxas i like the idea of the transportation magic and its possible that makarov has some power to pass down along with his will. and IDK the plant thing with rusty rose is a bit to predictable for me but its possible

emo guy (is he Zeref?).
    yes he is
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]