Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Fairy Tail 217 Discussion/218 Predictions

New chaps out everybody. Thanks to Bink and Stream of course.
    http://www.mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/59906726/1

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

D**N i hate being wrong. but it was a good chapter. i did not want to see natsu vs zan crow but at least there was a nice twist with the"god" slayer thing and it should be a good fight either way, i think natsu is just going to take a huge beating during this one for sure. also from the look on loke's face it looks like who ever brought up caprico being one of the Gold Keys is probably right. mira VS azuma should be a good fight and i can not wait to see the other kins powers. also liking the other match ups these should be some good fights. can not wait for the next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ You hate being wrong? I seriously doubt that.

Mirajane just strikes fear into your eyes doesn't she, page 4.

So Zancrow was fire was wrong about it not being fire, but was right about Natsu not being able to eat them. Than again this is just the beginning of the fight..... Zancrow is a God Slayer like the new introduction of another strong magic instead of always having Dragon slayer magic prevail. Maybe Juvia can become a God Slayer if she defeats the Water God? Wonder how the Black Dragon, Black Dragon Slayer, God Slayer Zancrow going to be answered? No connections with one another?

Lmfao @ Elfman calling that guy a fruit.

Wtf is up with the GH flag Hades put, is he planning making this island his new base or something?
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 01-09-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Mirajane just strikes fear into your eyes doesn't she, page 4.
    Heh. Yay for cute effort . Her enemy must be terribly hax to have a chance.

^They'll need to surpass her cuteness than survive her demonic wrath. Quickest way to see Heaven and Hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    Good point on Juvia FM.

Well at least this chapter confirmed for me the dead character is definately Makarov and not a surprise character. I didn't think it was til this chapter because the end of his Jacket should have been visible in Charlies original premonition but page 3 showed his sleeve was burnt off enough for it to be him, they even left him on his back palm up... Ah well. Fair well Master!!
    I'm with you on Makarov bit, think he's the one they cry over in Wendy's vision. But wasn't it long girlish hands drawn? Can't remember but I do remember people arguing either being Levi or Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Wow so the obvious battles have finally occurred

A+ for me and anyone else who said zancrow has uneatable black flames making it 1 of 100000 other mangas with a similar power. As long as the flame isnt alive or continues burning till its opponent is dead then at least its different then some of the others.

All other battles will involve forbidden and ancient magic. I wouldnt be shocked if FT gets beat and then seeks revenge and rocks the guild.
    Definitely interested whats so special about these God Flames. As for FT getting beat and seeking revenge I could see some of the members thinking like that but hoping/seeing on how this arc been going think it's setting up for a much better story, not trying bash it but you know not the usual take this job boom arc appears, like now there will be a looming threat not only to FT but to the world of magic in general. Guessing by the end of this arc we will get a huge chunk of info answered to only bring up whole new questions, which its kind a obvious don't even know why I'm typing this.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Good point on Juvia FM.

Well at least this chapter confirmed for me the dead character is definately Makarov and not a surprise character. I didn't think it was til this chapter because the end of his Jacket should have been visible in Charlies original premonition but page 3 showed his sleeve was burnt off enough for it to be him, they even left him on his back palm up... Ah well. Fair well Master!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

This is certainly turning out to be very interesting.

The goat is definetly a key, you can see leo´s reaction.
    The rest of the fights seem interesting as well, obviously saving Urtear. I have a feeling she´s the strongest one there, stronger then Hades.(or at least the most cunning) She will be the one finding Zeref i think.

The outcome of these fights will be interesting. I can´t see erza and marijane losing, but the rest is gonna have their hands full for sure. This ´lost magic´ thing seems interesting. Will our fairy´s survive without help? I doubt luxus coming to the resque will be enough, luxus will need to get the other guild members. And it will be like: 'Fairies to the resque or whatever'

Also, i very much doubt we've seen the last of makarov for sure.

Curious where this arc will be going, they could all lose, so this would mean a start of a new arc where they have to go after grimoire heart.(they succesfully get zeref) Or this could already be the actual arc.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Wow so the obvious battles have finally occurred

A+ for me and anyone else who said zancrow has uneatable black flames making it 1 of 100000 other mangas with a similar power. As long as the flame isnt alive or continues burning till its opponent is dead then at least its different then some of the others.

All other battles will involve forbidden and ancient magic. I wouldnt be shocked if FT gets beat and then seeks revenge and rocks the guild.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Oh dayummmmmmm the cover pages keep getting better and better(obvious sarcasm)

God flames huh........Natsu will get beaten but afterwards train like crazy and next time they fight he will eat those God flames, Ill make sure of it.

There are some pretty cool match ups. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Oh dayummmmmmm the cover pages keep getting better and better(obvious sarcasm)
    you can compare this week cover page with cover page from chapter 216