Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Mirajane just strikes fear into your eyes doesn't she, page 4.
    Wtf is up with the GH flag Hades put, is he planning making this island his new base or something?

So that was Mirajane in like the cat costume on page 4? When did she have the time to change clothes I thought she had a stronger version of Elfman's abilities not the ability to change clothes and outfits like Erza, or do neko fanservice like Lucy. She's stealing both of their sthicks. Surprised she looked that weak. Thought she would be wasting little movement, effort, and power to quickly get rid of the smallfry. Certainly hope her and Erza don't lose, but possibly doubting that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    This is certainly turning out to be very interesting.
    I can´t see erza and marijane losing, but the rest is gonna have their hands full for sure.

Also, i very much doubt we've seen the last of makarov for sure.

Curious where this arc will be going, they could all lose, so this would mean a start of a new arc where they have to go after grimoire heart.(they succesfully get zeref) Or this could already be the actual arc.
    Definitely interested whats so special about these God Flames. As for FT getting beat and seeking revenge I could see some of the members thinking like that but hoping/seeing on how this arc been going think it's setting up for a much better story, not trying bash it but you know not the usual take this job boom arc appears, like now there will be a looming threat not only to FT but to the world of magic in general. Guessing by the end of this arc we will get a huge chunk of info answered to only bring up whole new questions, which its kind a obvious don't even know why I'm typing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I wouldnt be stunned if somehow FT noo longer becomes a legal guild after this event, an thats on top of suffering major defeat and allowing the world to be in danger. With the foreshadowing taking place. This arc is going to be a set up for something big or ild be disappointed.
    I wouldn't be stunned either, joshecalpoly.
    I was think if he really wanted to change the whole dynamic of the manga for a little or even the rest of the manga he could do like a combination of your 3 ideas. Let's say Ft gets defeated but the majority lives. but like joshecalpoly says they get kicked out as a legal guild. Now GH is still not the main threat but they put the whole world on notice and every1 knows to take them down they would have to work together and there would probably be some severe losses either way. So it results in a stalemate. But FT goes rogue possibly but not quite like a dark guild. More like dark guild hunters. Something for which they will need a new classification, but honestly I don't get how they will get like loads stronger for the rematch but when it happens and they finally defeat GH, then lots more moderately powerful dark guilds will pop up or w.e. Anyway just a guess @ the possibilities, just to change the "won and done" feelings of the arcs. They win and there are little changes but the last arc tends to not really affect their world as a whole. This seems like the arc that has the best possibility of a turning point. This could be a way to switch it up connecting the next couple of arcs, establishing possible mainline villains, handing a 1st real defeat, and doing arcs that have lasting effects.
    Although I'm probably wrong B/c judging from how badly Hades wanted to reach the island @ a certain time, he has some "immediate big bad omega level plans that must be defeated immediately or the whole world would be in danger", thus continuing the cycle. Suppose it might be interesting if Markov survives just long enough to sacrifice himself to save the world and destroy said (big bad omega level plans that must be defeated immediately or the whole world would be in danger) plans.

Think that Zancrow's ability is talk. It's definitely a different type of magic but I kind of doubt he had to do anything that great to earn it, or at the very least it's doubtful he's anywhere near as strong as he thinks he is. Even if he can't eat the fire, should even powerful intense fire hurt or effect Natsu? Could it be possible for him to get charged up not by eating the fire, but by being surrounded by it can help him basically be more comfortable( kind of like closer to what a natural environment would be like for him) and thus more powerful?

Although I can't believe that another mangaka does that. It's really sad. It tends to go something like this: "We are the greatest. All our warriors even the lesser ones are extremely strong. You guys will not even be a match. Let's bring in all of our people to show our strength. bet you no 1 gets defeated. Okay, so they were no match for you, apparently they are weak. I'll kill them all so now it could be a 1vs 1" That's really just a waste. I don't believe you could not know that your people were that weak before. Or were you really that arrogant to believe your own hype? Why not kill them then or just not let them join?

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    So that was Mirajane in like the cat costume on page 4? When did she have the time to change clothes I thought she had a stronger version of Elfman's abilities not the ability to change clothes and outfits like Erza, or do neko fanservice like Lucy. She's stealing both of their sthicks. Surprised she looked that weak. Thought she would be wasting little movement, effort, and power to quickly get rid of the smallfry. Certainly hope her and Erza don't lose, but possibly doubting that now.
    No that was Elfmans and Mirajanes sister Lisanna in the cat change, she changes into animals. Mirajane was just hitting some dude with a stick. She's in that panel though just more to the right and a bit more in the background.

yeah that was cute but i really can not wait for her to cut loose and go after azuma. does any one think she can beat him? i think she has a chance but i am not sure. i think it will be a good fight either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

we dont realy know what magic azuma can use, but i do think she wil defeat him

well as far as we know its explosive magic but since its supposed to be some kind of lost magic there is probably something else to it that is behind his explosive spells. but i really want to get more depth on MJ's power during this fight.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    No that was Elfmans and Mirajanes sister Lisanna in the cat change, she changes into animals. Mirajane was just hitting some dude with a stick. She's in that panel though just more to the right and a bit more in the background.
    So why was the pretty powerful Mirajane only fighting with a stick? Wasn't she better at the beast changes than her siblings? And she still somehow changed clothes since her battle with her brother, what happened there?

^Coz she's too awesome for the enemies. No need to change form, a stick and a cute face will do.

sig made by me

I dunno how , how and how Mashima would make
    a Dragon slayer win against a God slayer?
    a God slayer has more strong word meaning
    so losing to a Dragon one would be lame
    Why did Mashima choose such a title?
    Aren't there a lot of title better than it

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Why would Mirajane need to go all out against fodda, her with a stick is terrifying enough!!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

^Coz she's too awesome for the enemies. No need to change form, a stick and a cute face will do.
    Heh, apparently not too many people got the subtle humour from that panel.