View Poll Results: Rate the Episode!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight out the manga, can't get any better than this.

    3 21.43%
  • Akainu's a beast!

    2 14.29%
  • Good episode funny fillers.

    1 7.14%
  • Meh, the fillers sucked.

    4 28.57%
  • Fuck Akainu!

    4 28.57%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Senior Member Gulley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Yeah well, knowing it will happen is always less sad than reading/seeing it for the first time
    Definitely true, it was a lot more intense when I was reading it, but still sad seeing it again. Besides that it was a good episode.
    Signature by me.





  2. #12
    going nuts Lost_By_THE_Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bavaria, thats near Germany
    Posts
    363
    IMO it was a little too much buggy in it! but if I hadn't read the manga this ep would have made me cry!! now I can't wait for the epicness to come!

  3. #13
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    So Asce really did die huh? When are they gonna show Shanks for Christ sake!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  4. #14
    I don't typically follow the anime but I will from time to time look up various moments/fights I'd like to see animated. I've watched every episode of the Marineford arc so far and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. Why are they having the D squad animate every single episode? The animation quality of pretty much every episode of this arc has been lackluster.

    The pacing (which has been god awful) is another problem but that's typically expected in an anime...

  5. #15
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Sweet Episode.

    I would bet another 9-10 episodes if they drag it out before the timeskip. And we'll prolly start to get whole lotta fillers, it would be an appropriate time I guess, fillers during the timeskip.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  6. #16
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,688

    One Piece

    Quote Originally Posted by wwdotcom View Post
    So Asce really did die huh? When are they gonna show Shanks for Christ sake!
    I don't know why I started to laugh when I read that. Probably because when this scene happen in the manga so many people couldn't understand yeah fatal blow he's dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    I was happy when they were extending the war when they had filler battles but all these flashbacks and pauses are ruining this arc. Im starting too wish the anime went on break to let the manga get ahead now isnt that sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    I don't typically follow the anime but I will from time to time look up various moments/fights I'd like to see animated. I've watched every episode of the Marineford arc so far and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. Why are they having the D squad animate every single episode? The animation quality of pretty much every episode of this arc has been lackluster.

    The pacing (which has been god awful) is another problem but that's typically expected in an anime...
    I'm disappointed on how they animated one of the best arcs in One Piece as well, honestly they should had just not added to many fillers and bad pacing like you guys mentioned and after the war ended just add like a filler arc. I would had preferred nicely animated Marineford arc then watch a filler arc with the crew reunited to let the manga get further ahead.

    Ace's death scene felt so half assed too which was one of the most startling chapters in One Piece when this happen.

    I kept backing up the animators few months back but they just seriously suck.

  7. #17
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I don't know why I started to laugh when I read that. Probably because when this scene happen in the manga so many people couldn't understand yeah fatal blow he's dead.
    I thought their gonna change it in Anime. Haha! Anyways, here have a peek, tears flowing next episode.

    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  8. #18
    483 is out at watchop.com

  9. #19
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    I dont mind the fillers it would be interesting to watch battles take place that didnt happen as long as they didnt mess up the canon. The problem I have is when they sit there and create flashbacks and bad jokes that make no sense. Or the awkward pauses, the manga didnt have moment to moment movement but that doesnt mean the anime should sit back and do the same.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •