View Poll Results: Rate the Episode!

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight out the manga, can't get any better than this.

3 21.43%
  • Akainu's a beast!

2 14.29%
  • Good episode funny fillers.

1 7.14%
  • Meh, the fillers sucked.

4 28.57%
  • Fuck Akainu!

4 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One piece Episode 482

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    They coulda done better to be honest, but I'm not saying I could. HELL I don't know shit about animating and etc., but they did a "REALLY" job at this episode, and it's even the episode when Ace's death is shown, I hope they do better in the next one.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

^ They are dragging it out a lot, I looked at the episode guide for the next 4 episodes Blackbeard doesn't even show up till like the 4th episode in Feb. Which means we will get some long extended flash backs next week and dramatic moments.

They should just quickly pass by the war and add all the fillers when the crew reunites.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    dope episode

even though ace loss i still think fire is better than magma

Eh I would have done a slow motion movement between Ace moving infront of Luuffy and taking the Punch it would have been more dramatic and we could have witnessed the traumatic experience Luffy felt when watching it. Just panning away and then panning back to see hes in front of Luffy just doesnt do it in Anime as it does in manga.

I was happy when they were extending the war when they had filler battles but all these flashbacks and pauses are ruining this arc. Im starting too wish the anime went on break to let the manga get ahead now isnt that sad.

^not this discussion again lava is molten rock and gas and burns up to 1600C it takes a lot more heat to melt rock then ignite oxygen in the air, although Ace is more like a candle burning at 1000C or a deep orange flame burning at 1100C. Honestly not even a white flame can reach temperatures of ultramafic lava. Notice how his magma melted the ground beneath him and Ace didnt. Magma has mass to so it has more force not to mention it can be as viscous as water, in the end plasma is just hotter and stronger then a flame.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    ^ what are you talking about, i was just saying i think ace's abilities are cooler, the fireman from the fantastic 4 can get as hot as the sun.

but nonetheless single tear strolled down my cheek as i lay down sideways on my bed as i watch ace die on my laptop.

Yeah well, knowing it will happen is always less sad than reading/seeing it for the first time

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    dope episode
    Word nigga, let's hit 'em Mexican mothafudger's ova' der and blast them fools dawg!

Seriously, what?
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    AGHHH..thx god my 2 week mourning for ace are enoughand over. now i can see him rest in peace...maybe i will cry if i hadn`t read the manga just like the merry scene.........

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----