Thread: Sekirei

Hybrid View

Sekirei

Well I wanted to discuss this anime series, there are 2 seasons and at the end of season 2 it says to be continued.

I seriously loved this serie and I wanna know what you all thought of this anime.

[Why can't my life be like that serie xD]

I never watched the anime but the manga is definitly worth checking out.
    Where did the anime seasons end? since in the manga Uzume just died, and I feel it has still quite a long way to go...

Well the anime is even further than that, but I believe thats not the end of the manga as you say, the end of the anime is that stage 3 has begun and the big tower in the middle has collapsed (intentionally by the game master) and is being rebuild, however the first season came out 2008 and the second in 2010 so I believe I have to wait some time but the anime is definitely worth waiting for.

Uzume died in the anime in second season episode 10/13, but she doesn't really dies she is just out of the game, at least thats what I think.

Well I just read something on the internet and it says the anime skipped some parts of the manga between season 1 and 2, and we have to wait for the manga to go ahead a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonian View Post

Uzume died in the anime in second season episode 10/13, but she doesn't really dies she is just out of the game, at least thats what I think.
    U're right. She's still alive but game-dead.
    & thanx for the info, but i'll just stick with the manga.

Sekirei was one of the few anime I've ever dropped (along with Ikkitousen). Voice acting, character design, story... everything about it was crap tbh.

I love fan service in a show, but if the only thing the characters have going for them is big tits then it just doesn't float my boat. Toloveru and Strike witches is fan service done right.
    And Bakemonogatari is how you make an anime that has stylish fan service, great voice acting & story and absolutely fukken gorgeous character design. I've been spoiled and my bar has been set high for fan service :x

Well Kanokon is my favorite but I reall don't care for the voice acting (if it means what I think it does) and Sekirei has a very good story about 108 beings fighting each other and big tits are always good. Don't really care about how the fan service happens if the story works along good enough (for me) then i'm satisfied

I don't had any intention of making you do something, if you like reading manga more than watching anime you should read manga.
    I am mostly to lazy to read manga rather then watching anime while in bed xD and moreover I read some pages and what I see is that all pages are black and white, which I don't like , atm I'm trying to watch all good ecchi and harem anime so I can later read their manga's and go on where the anime ended .