Hybrid View

Design the November MangaShare Banner [Entry Thread - Closed]

This contest is to decide the new global header image (will show on the home page and all forums except bleach, dgrayman, naruto and one piece) for display on November 1st through November 30th, 2007.

Contest closes on October 31st

Please look over the rules below.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. UPLOAD THEM TO THE MANGASHARE GALLERY OR A FREE HOST LIKE IMAGESHACK AND POST IT IN A REPLY BELOW. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE SEPERATE THREAD LOCATED HERE.

Rules for Entering:
    • Only submit pieces YOU have drawn / colored. If you're found to have submitted somebody else's work, your entry will be disqualified.
    • Submit either an original drawing (preferably colored), or a colored page from original manga line art. Compilations of art from official stock colored pages will be accepted as well.
    • Design your piece to fit the "widescreen" nature of the header (click here to see the size to get an idea). The space you have is roughly 800x200 pixels, the height of the canvas can be adjusted for really good artwork. Art that can not be cropped or resized to fit the header will not be considered.
    • Submissions from any date are considered, it doesn't matter if you made it 3 years ago or yesterday, as long as it looks nice!
    • Only mainstream manga have a real good shot at winning. Don't let that stop you though, if your drawing is really awesome it can still get the spot.
    • If you sign your work, please do it in the bottom right corner of the image, or at least close to it. If you don't sign your work we will put a small credit on the bottom right for you.
    The winning entry will be judged by the administrators and moderators of the site. In the event that a majority vote cannot be reached by our staff, a public vote will be held. Entries not selected as winners are free to be resubmit for the next month's contest. Though I'm sure we'll get several great submissions, if we don't end up getting anything worthy of showing off on the site for a month, we reserve the right to void this contest and remain with our original header throughout November.

Get noticed by having your work seen by over 500,000 unique people over the course of the month. If you have a talented friend who would be interested, let them know about this contest!

Let's see what you can do!

This Allowed?

Yes ~ blud
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

Initiate
    Here's my go at it. I'll try another one at a later date

¯\(°_o)/¯
    My entry:

intelligently dumb person someone4's Avatar
    this is my entry...

Last edited by someone4; 10-14-2007 at 11:10 PM.
    FUck this! winter is about to start!!!!

member of fairy tail fan club!

I'll try for it.
    entry:
    Last edited by star90; 10-15-2007 at 04:40 AM.

my entries...

Last edited by blaineo; 10-31-2007 at 05:54 AM.

The November Contest is now closed.

Congratulations to blaineo. His Code Geass banner was selected by majority vote amongst our staff to be featured on MangaShare.com in the month of November. Thanks to all participants for a far more competitive month than October!

The contest thread for December will be created shortly. Runner ups are free to resubmit any artwork for the next month.