Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Killzone 3

You get some right fucking idiots sometimes. I just played a warzone match on the corinth highway, and seems almost my entire team were complete retards.
    The higs had an exosuit up on the middle road facing the ISA base. spamming rockets at the entrances, not one of them had the fucking sense to try and take it out, instead they just kept charging out the base and getting killed :/

I had to spend 3 spawns trying to hit it from a distance with the RPG just so we could get to the defense point. I almost feel like rage quitting at times like that.
    Medics who don't revive anyone and tacticians who don't try to capture a spawn point as well. Really fucking annoying.

Also, I was in a match on the frozen dam, which I presume, was full of COD players or something because rather than go for the objectives they all just stood in the same area like cannon fodder, shooting at each other.

</rant>

Gunna go find me a decent match.

it was nice to play today, is good to see you online

Thanks Blue hime!

Aye, I'll probably be on again at like 4pm-ish on my time tomorrow if you're around, chief.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    You get some right fucking idiots sometimes. I just played a warzone match on the corinth highway, and seems almost my entire team were complete retards.
    The higs had an exosuit up on the middle road facing the ISA base. spamming rockets at the entrances, not one of them had the fucking sense to try and take it out, instead they just kept charging out the base and getting killed :/

I had to spend 3 spawns trying to hit it from a distance with the RPG just so we could get to the defense point. I almost feel like rage quitting at times like that.
    Medics who don't revive anyone and tacticians who don't try to capture a spawn point as well. Really fucking annoying.

Also, I was in a match on the frozen dam, which I presume, was full of COD players or something because rather than go for the objectives they all just stood in the same area like cannon fodder, shooting at each other.

</rant>

Gunna go find me a decent match.
    Yeah there are a lot of morons who don't know what the hell they doing. Especially the ones you were talking about. I don't know if you read my message I sent you on over the PS3 when I told you I went 63-11, I was the only one killing people it looks like everybody was running around with their head chopped off. That's why you have to be on a side with people who know what the hell their doing. And look out for noobtubers, I found a lot of them online yesterday.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

We had a pretty decent shooting today with jaiden, can you play tomorrow?

Thanks Blue hime!

This bloke just had me in stitches on there.

Javierge-something. I was on his team with you Jaiden, and he just started shooting and hitting me, idiot even threw a grenade at me :/

This bloke just had me in stitches on there.

Javierge-something. I was on his team with you Jaiden, and he just started shooting and hitting me, idiot even threw a grenade at me :/
    LOL! He probably thought you were an infiltrator, though he probably should noticed after he shot you that one time.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Sorry lads, But I'm going to be trading my copy in temporarily.
    Ar Tonelico Qoga comes out on Friday and I'm short on money this month so I could do with the store credit it'll get me. I'll probably buy K3 again if I've got some spare money next month.

Sorry lads, But I'm going to be trading my copy in temporarily.
    Ar Tonelico Qoga comes out on Friday and I'm short on money this month so I could do with the store credit it'll get me. I'll probably buy K3 again if I've got some spare money next month.
    BOOOOOOO! Am just kidding. You do what you got to do. Am giving KZ3 a rest when Mortal Kombat in two weeks comes out anyway.