Hybrid View

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

Killzone 3

Looks amazing, story trailer:

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    who the hell is interested in Killzone ...... gears of war 3 is coming..... Killzone would just be a filler...

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    who the hell is interested in Killzone ...... gears of war 3 is coming..... Killzone would just be a filler...
    Are you on rocks. Killzone 3 will be the shit. Oh and I've played both Gears of War and to me the first one was way better than the second one.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Open beta started today, only played for a little bit but the shit is crazy good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I tried playing it, Had trouble connecting though

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

No one else playing this lately?
    I'm up for forming a Mangashare squad if anyone else plays it. I'd prefer Warzone but will settle for Guerrilla Warfare. My PSN is same as my nick here, so if anyone is up for a few rounds gimme a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    No one else playing this lately?
    I'm up for forming a Mangashare squad if anyone else plays it. I'd prefer Warzone but will settle for Guerrilla Warfare. My PSN is same as my nick here, so if anyone is up for a few rounds gimme a shout.
    Am always playing Killzone 3. I'll add you when am on. I always play Warzone, more points. My PSN ID is jaiden84.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 03-11-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Hey I just bought killzone 3.... AMAZING!!!
    see you in the PSN my ID is bowserpat

Thanks Blue hime!

Kewl. I'll add you lads when I put it on in a bit.

Edit: I had a good game in the match I started as you left, Jaiden. 36 kills, 8 Deaths, took out the assassination target along with a full room of freshly spawned players (right place, right time with an RPG and my disguise on), and planted both demo charges.

Be nice if all my matches went that smoothly.
    Last edited by Sangaz; 03-11-2011 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Kewl. I'll add you lads when I put it on in a bit.

Edit: I had a good game in the match I started as you left, Jaiden. 36 kills, 8 Deaths, took out the assassination target along with a full room of freshly spawned players (right place, right time with an RPG and my disguise on), and planted both demo charges.

Be nice if all my matches went that smoothly.
    Keep having games like that and your k/d will be like mine. Sorry I left had some work to do, I was on later but I was playing the campaign on Elite. Will be on later on though.