Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Oh man their are video games out there that look better.... they should spent the money to produce a nice action adventure... cause the op beat am ups suck...

If I were a kid and got to see two anime hits in 3D back to back I'd be stoked. It is a cash-in but maybe it won't be so bad. A 3D One Piece does sound like it'd be fun to watch. I don't have Strong World like hopes for it, but it could be surprisingly ok.

The graphics are very PS3ish, which begs the question why haven't we had a next-gen One Piece yet besides Unlimited Cruise? I loved Grand Adventure and that was just a beat em up for Gamecube. Naruto has a bunch, and Bleach isn't doing too shabby in game releases either with a next gen installment in the works. Hopefullly one day it'll happen.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

yeah one piece needs to get on the ball with the video games. but yeah oh well hopfully we get some info on a nice new movie soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    If I were a kid and got to see two anime hits in 3D back to back I'd be stoked. It is a cash-in but maybe it won't be so bad. A 3D One Piece does sound like it'd be fun to watch. I don't have Strong World like hopes for it, but it could be surprisingly ok.

The graphics are very PS3ish, which begs the question why haven't we had a next-gen One Piece yet besides Unlimited Cruise? I loved Grand Adventure and that was just a beat em up for Gamecube. Naruto has a bunch, and Bleach isn't doing too shabby in game releases either with a next gen installment in the works. Hopefullly one day it'll happen.
    I seriously don't know the hell they can't make a ballin OP game, its sooooo easy. Adventure was fun they had everything except for Adventure...you was stuck on the same island the whole time. They need to make it the huge world of One Piece, I wouldnt mind having the scavenging of Unlimited adventure plus being a RPG levels and shit progression. Finding items to build better stuff improve the ship and what not.

I'm not looking forward to this new 3D Movie at all. It looks like crap. Also, "Luffy's quest to find his missing hat" doesn't sound like a very compelling story.

This is boring.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

True it 's not the cash in that is crap,if you have a bad storyline all else pretty much fails even if it does have loads of ppl watching
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    True it 's not the cash in that is crap,if you have a bad storyline all else pretty much fails even if it does have loads of ppl watching
    Wrong. Avatar sucked ass and still made big.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

avater dont suck but this will.
    lol that they tryed making luffy look like spiderman in the end of the trailer

Anybody wondering about when OP will come out with a good game will have to wait 10 years until the manga is complete. Then the best adventure game in history will come out including every One Piece character introduced to us throughout all those years (hopefully).