Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Oh Em Gee! Raymond Agustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Posts
    1,094
    This is sooo going to suck.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

    Kugatachi Danki


    Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

  3. #3
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    WTF...what is this a PS3 game?????

    and the storyy.......Luffy lost his Strawhat and the crew's looking for it.

    mehhhhh.......
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  4. #4
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    I cannot believe they wasted money on this.

    This looks like a attempt to kill the popularity of One Piece.

    Another animated movie like Strong World imo would/should be more successful, I ain't Japanese or live in Japan so I don't know what the fuck they like overall.

    But still think this is retarded.

  5. #5
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I cannot believe they wasted money on this.

    This looks like a attempt to kill the popularity of One Piece.

    Another animated movie like Strong World imo would/should be more successful, I ain't Japanese or live in Japan so I don't know what the fuck they like overall.

    But still think this is retarded.
    Because today OP is the highest and fastest-selling manga in history with a movie that broke records left and right last year.and looks like toei is just milking more money from it.><

    well at least It does not appear to be 'One Piece Movie 11'. it has NOT been advertised as such. Instead it has been advertised as 'JUMP HEROES FILM'.It would appear to be a double feature. Toriko + OP
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  6. #6
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,722
    Oh, guess I see your point, it's not a One Piece Film but a One Piece Crap.

    I just think they should had been using they're time on another One Piece Film even if it wouldn't be canon because Oda wouldn't take part of it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Because today OP is the highest and fastest-selling manga in history with a movie that broke records left and right last year.and looks like toei is just milking more money from it.><

    well at least It does not appear to be 'One Piece Movie 11'. it has NOT been advertised as such. Instead it has been advertised as 'JUMP HEROES FILM'.It would appear to be a double feature. Toriko + OP
    yeah i heard about this days ago and the first thought that popped in to my head was that they are just trying to make a quick buck. and they will make a quick buck form it, as cheaply made as it looks they will make some money off of this and that the whole point i guess but yeah this is going to SUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #8
    Real Nigga Sir Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    1,218
    It looks like the video games graphics smh. Regardless of how poorly people think of it, the movie will make money,

  9. #9
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,723
    I'm actually happy about this. For some odd reason, One Piece doesn't have many games when comparing to Naruto, which isn't as popular, and Dragonball, which ended almost 20 year ago. This might boost OP's popularity in the graphics department which would allow great OP games to come to us. All you guys see are the negatives, you have to see the positives like me or else you will just come off as an asshole around here.

    You see, I really liked the One Piece games and I would like a new action packed One Piece video game for the PS3, with super awesome graphics.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  10. #10
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    welll ofc ourse..i wanted to OP to get the same treatment as naruto...the last was unlimited cruise in the wii><.....damn 4kids to destroyed OP anime....

    I just think they should had been using they're time on another One Piece Film even if it wouldn't be canon because Oda wouldn't take part of it.
    well since Oda said he wants OP films to be released every two years a la SW. That would mean the earliest the next film would come out would be December 2011.
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •