Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast
    Hey someone make me a Mavs sig, I can use until the new NBA season starts...

Trade rumor, Dwight Howard in Dallas!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

i doubt that i mean they would have to give up way to much and they would have to get another team in on it too. i mean for Dallas it would be better for them to just wait and see if he hits free agency. i mean there is always the chance that he gets traded to a team that has no hope of keeping him or he could not get traded at all and he becomes a free agent any way. for them since they just won the title and they have close to 20 mil coming off the books that after next season it makes more sense to wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

that article is like a month old.
    they would have to give up to much to get him. they should just wait till he hits free agency because next off season they have some big contracts coming off the books. its better to wait and try to get him then.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, it's official. Lockout for as long as I don't know when. :(

true all we cann do know is well???? at least we still have pro tennis. LOL. and at least we can keep our selves busy with dreams of awesome trades.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    true all we cann do know is well???? at least we still have pro tennis. LOL. and at least we can keep our selves busy with dreams of awesome trades.
    Hey I remember watching tennis when I was younger, not because it was entertaining, but because women tennis players wore those little skirts, and their grunts sound like .. but i digress

All I'm saying is I don't think Mark Cuban is not going to allow LA to get Dwight Howard. If he's on the market, and he says he that Dallas is one of his choices, then I'm pretty sure Cuban will make an offer he can't refuse.

Hmmm... Howard to Dallas? True he may be a more athletic, powered up version of Chandler (good on-the-ball defender, a monster off-the-ball), but I don't see him settling into the role Chandler is in. Plus, he's probably gonna wreck the Mavs' free-throw percentage .

If it's to avoid him going to LA, though, it may be a good idea. Kobe would probably need someone with more offensive refinement than him.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Hey I remember watching tennis when I was younger, not because it was entertaining, but because women tennis players wore those little skirts, and their grunts sound like .. but i digress

All I'm saying is I don't think Mark Cuban is not going to allow LA to get Dwight Howard. If he's on the market, and he says he that Dallas is one of his choices, then I'm pretty sure Cuban will make an offer he can't refuse.
    well i was a tennis player in high school so................... lets just say its better in person than on tv LOL.

but i digress as well lol.

i mean i can see him facilitating a deal over to keep him out of LA and picking up a few pieces rather than him selling the farm to get one guy that they might be able to grab in free agency. i mean if they add a younger piece or two they can keep winning for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]