Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    actually the nuggets can pay him more unless the new CBA changes that, i doubt he will be the new james he will more than likely sign with NY as soon as he hits the market if he does not get traded first. the thing is the nuggets will either trade him to NY or find some team to take him with out an extension just so they can get something for him. there is no sense in just letting him go.
    also espn now saying the knicks may be trying to make a push for melo?
    http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/n...ory?id=6019859
    Last edited by cross777; 01-14-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nets have ended talks with Melo!

Great move by Mikhail.

Next is bulls? What!? Stay in Denver Melo!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

as far as i know the bulls are not on the menu LOL and no he should not stay in Denver besides its no really up to him. there are several teams that would take him with out a deal in place so if denver wants to move him since he clearly wants to leave i doubt he is staying past the trade dead line. its just bad business for denver to gamble like that. if he wanted to be there he would have signed the extension months ago same thing if money is the only thing on his mind. i really think from what i have read and heard that he just wants to go to NY.
    Last edited by cross777; 01-20-2011 at 01:57 AM.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    as far as i know the bulls are not on the menu LOL and no he should not stay in Denver besides its no really up to him. there are several teams that would take him with out a deal in place so if denver wants to move him since he clearly wants to leave i doubt he is staying past the trade dead line. its just bad business for denver to gamble like that. if he wanted to be there he would have signed the extension months ago same thing if money is the only thing on his mind. i really think from what i have read and heard that he just wants to go to NY.
    Read it here and quoted this one.

With trade discussions with the Nets having broken off, the representatives for Carmelo Anthony are engaging the Chicago Bulls with hopes of pushing them into becoming a serious bidder for the Denver Nuggets star, a league source told Yahoo! Sports.
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

well i am sorry i used my prior knowledge of months ago that this scenario fell through and my knowledge of the bulls not having the assets or the willingness to trade the ones they have to just debunk you post since i have heard nothing of this for months i am sorry. i was not looking at the bulls because it seemed that from what i learned about it months ago it was not worth looking in to i am again sorry but still i am willing to say not going to happen (i would put 99.98% on that). they do not have the players to get him at least not any one there willing to part with. same with the picks, right now to my knowledge new york could probably put together an equal if not better package that the bulls could. because both would need to find out side help. unless the bulls are willing to give up Noah witch looks extremely unlikely. again sorry for being so close minded. but still the kicks are where he wanted to go in the first place so..........?

but i would out my bet on the rockets right now. it even states them in you article i have been looking in to this one. as your article said and as i have been looking at they have picks young players and no need for melo to sign a deal. but they have two other thing not mentioned in you article. one mings expiring contract witch could provide major cap room next season.
    AND International assets (rights to international players.) you see the rockets own the NBA rights to 6 international players under the age of 30 that could go along way to help get a deal done. these rights to international players are valuable and by tossing a few of them in to the mix along with there other assets could totally out match other contenders for melo such as NY or the bulls. the rockets just have way more assets to use. and since melo can not hold it up with not signing a deal that says a lot.

also i think i heard some where something about the Dallas being in the same position i would watch them to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Orlando should start Gilbert Arenas. Let them bring his old form back.

Derrick Rose is tearing it up!

LA Clippers in on a role!

more melo news
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...Nuggets-110120
    now no movement on this angle yet but apparently from this article there are now talks about the clippers getting in on this mess. i think at this point they should put all the teams in a hat and pull a name who ever comes up that's the deal the nuggets take LOL.

UPDATE
    on PTI today they had a piece about the G.S. warriors, it said that they are considering trading Stephen Curry. form what i read once i went to look in to it and from what they said on PTI it seem that G.S. is a bit frustrated with curry not being exactly where they want him to be. so this seems to have some validity.

http://bayarea.sbnation.com/golden-s...possibility-to

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?STORY_ID=18539

not a lot of detail but thats all i could find right now so ill keep my eyes open
    Last edited by cross777; 01-22-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Santz View Post
    LA Clippers in on a role!
    I'm confused. Are they "in" or "on"? And what role is it?

it does not matter since they lost 5 minutes after he posted that LOL
    but here is a disturbing piece of info
    a franchise tag OH NO! or as the NFL player have so lovingly dub it the f-BOMB.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...ise-player-tag

apparently that is one of the many things causing problems in the CBA negotiations. it would be great for most owners especially the small market team owners and really bad for the players and the consensus is that if the owners push for it then we all might be watching ice skating instead of the NBA next winter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]